Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

So You Think Your Tiki Can Dance?

Pages: 1 18 replies

HaHaHa...pretty funny. Welcome to TC Iggy. :D

My editing skills for stop motion are not that good...but I figured it would give everyone a good laugh...plus I feature a bunch of my favorite mugs dancing to possibly the greatest song ever from a band that wears no hats...

what can I say>>
"Its the safety Dance"

Excellent work my Friend - c ya at Lun Wah!
boing

This is awesome. When are we doing Lun Wah?

Very Cool! But my tiki can SING!

Xmas Tiki

R

that was cute :lol:
welcome to TC!

T

Nice Stop Motion Skull Hunter!

Silverline... that is one nice tiki in your stop motion too! Great carvings, and really nice photos on your website!

C

Dancing Tiki's make me thirsty! Iggy the Skull hunter RULES!

S

Oceanic Arts pieces?

Near the end.

Welcome skull hunter, great entrance!
The question now is...what will you do next?
I have high hopes for you, very creative!

On 2009-11-12 17:15, Swanky wrote:
Oceanic Arts pieces?

Yes.

On 2009-11-12 19:15, bananabobs wrote:
Welcome skull hunter, great entrance!
The question now is...what will you do next?
I have high hopes for you, very creative!

More like entrance and exit. This thread is a year and a half old. :)

He peaked too early... a premature tikilation.

On 2009-11-13 03:12, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
He peaked too early... a premature tikilation.

Hey give me a chance to redeem myself! I have been collecting mugs like crazy over the last year and a half and working on a surf rock band project instead of "tiki-mation" videos. If there is demand for a new tiki motion creation I will oblige!

do it Iggy - show em whatchu got!

IGGY LIVES !

Iggy, Iggy, Iggy... three posts?! Only three? You could roll out of bed on your key board once or twice and have more posts than that!

I think it hilarious when a thread is unkowingly ressurected and it's not caught how old it is. On-line time is suspended.

On 2009-11-13 10:25, tikiyaki wrote:
IGGY LIVES !

I am alive and kickin'! Expect a new performance by my extensive mug collection by next week. I am in Philly this weekend...only place that seems like it is worthy of a visit is Rum Bar...I have sadly been to Tiki Bob's before and it is like a bad guido night on the Jersey shore!

T

On 2009-11-13 13:15, Iggy the Skull Hunter wrote:

On 2009-11-13 10:25, tikiyaki wrote:
IGGY LIVES !

I am alive and kickin'! Expect a new performance by my extensive mug collection by next week. I am in Philly this weekend...only place that seems like it is worthy of a visit is Rum Bar...I have sadly been to Tiki Bob's before and it is like a bad guido night on the Jersey shore!

Yikes...Guidos on the jersey shore. I wonder what's worse, Brooklyn guidos, or jersey shore guidos :o

Pages: 1 18 replies