Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Tiki theme in animatronic halloween show

Pages: 1 6 replies

TB

I know this isn't exactly music, but I didn't know where else I should post it. This is part 2 of the Grim and JJack show, an animatronic halloween production I wrote, built, and programed. The show was called "The Legend Of Spooky Island", so I had to incorporate some tiki into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1FFBeul_6s

Enjoy,

Tiki Bill.

[ Edited by: Tiki Bill 2008-04-09 11:13 ]

G

WOW! Are you kidding me Bill? I just watched your Bone Tones and it's fantastic! Really imaginitive stuff. I'm in awe here.

Okay, so next project I'm thinking a choir of tiki heads and the song "Voodoo Dreams"... :)

T

Cool Stuff....

The Bone Tones piece is definitely awesome.You should do that to the middle section of Bohemian Rhapsody...same skull formation...it would be awesome.

Great job!!! Hope you do some more. :)

TB

I swear as soon as I can afford to do so, I'm going to re-create the original "Enchanted Tiki Room" show in my house. I'm working with a sculptor friend to make three shrunken head animatronics that will be like the Jamacan three stooges. The molds are done for two of them, and the sculpt on the third just got done.

My home made animatronics controller is all MIDI based, so I think it would also be fun to make a mechanical steel drum band someday too. I'm full of nutty ideas, just need more cash flow to make them all happen.

Tiki Bill.

[ Edited by: 2008-04-10 15:34 ]

S

Well done Tiki Bill. Me likes!

P

Yowsah. Those things are spooky.
Awesome work - looking forward to seeing the domain soon.

Pages: 1 6 replies