Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Puffer Fish at TJ Maxx

Pages: 1 8 replies

I

Was surprised to see puffer fish with hanging cord at TJ Maxx today, $7.99. In the decorating section next to all the nautical stuff.

That's too cool. No way they will have them near me...

J

Oooohhh! I'll have to take a look at the one here over the weekend!

I'm going to have to go down and check that out. I've been noticing a big increase in nautical themed stuff with the spring/summer home decor so far. Since I'm moving in February I'm doing my best not to go too nuts but I don't think I'll be able to resist the puffer fish!

S

After a few kids stab themselves horribly, they will be pulled from the shelves...

M

On 2008-04-11 16:36, Swanky wrote:
After a few kids stab themselves horribly, they will be pulled from the shelves...

Not before they post youtube of themselves being stabbed, one hopes.

Yes...and it will end up being the theme of a new video game and will take over the world...GO PUFFER!!!

MT

Does anyone have some type of item number, sku, or upc code for this puffer fish item at TJ Maxx? I've tried calling around a few of the stores here in the Bay Area, but you can imagine the reaction I get to "Do you carry any dried pufferfish at your store?" You might be happy to know that the TJ Maxx in San Jose does carry dried salmon, though. :roll:

Stopped in at the Lincoln, Ca store...sad to say...NO puffers. :(

Anybody find any in the Sacramento area?

Pages: 1 8 replies