Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Psycho Tiki D

Pages: 1 10 replies

Honey,

Sorry we kicked your ass at 31 tonight, but you were a good sport.

Happy Birthday to you and have fun in San Francisco tomorrow.

Love,

the hammer

Happy Birthday Duane! Wath out fer teh overhangs....er hangovers.

MT

Happy Birthday, PTD! Don't breathe too much teak oil fumes. You going to be in the area on Saturday?

A

joyeux anniversaire,

T

Psycho + Cake, boobs too

O

Happy birthday Psycho Tiki, may you forever avoid a 5150.

Happy Happy Burfday PTD!!! You don't look a day over 29 and can really hold your Mai Tais...I'm impressed. :lol:

T

Hope you have/had a great birthday Psycho!

Beth

Thanks everyone for the nod!

Birthday was on Friday the 11th and I had a great time, although I have been celebrating with my good friend Lillian since March 30th, Lillian's birthday.

We have visitors from Michigan for a couple of weeks, so we have been traveling over the state doing the tourist thing. Yes Mai Tai, we were in SF on Saturday with the 82 degree weather and craploads of other tourists. The in-laws are not tikified enthusiasts and were not down for drinks at TV in Emeryville, although they did have beers there with me (no, I did not have a beer, I was driving)!

It's been a busy week with more to come. Found some stuff along the way that I will post later!

Thanks again everyone!

PTD

Belared Birthday Wishes! Dawn

We wish you a very belated happy birthday, sorry we didn't find this sooner, hugs, Wendy

ps I'm still having fun with the get well thread you posted for us. I put up more photos today!

Pages: 1 10 replies