Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

VampTiki #5 (SUNDAY, May 25th)

Pages: 1 17 replies

So many of us have the travel bug and have been to some great places. Please join the Sacramento Ohana for an International Travel Extravaganza and share tales of your worldly travels on Sunday, May 25th.

Mai Tais and Lies!!!

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-04-14 17:55 ]

Chief Bartender and I will be there (with hangovers from Thayer's annual bocci ball tournament). What a weekend it will be!

I think we will need Liver Transplants on Monday. :lol:

B

I wish I could attend - sounds like a blast! Maybe you could eventually post the best travel story??

That is a good idea beadtiki...will do. :)

An added attraction to the upcoming Vampiress tiki extravaganza:

I will be doing a reading of my tiki bar short story "The Greatest Lost Track of All Time" along with, possibly, "taste-o-rama" so you can sample what the characters are drinking.

For those of you who can't make the party, I'll have a chapbook printed up for Tiki Oasis which is going to also include a few recipes from Beachbum Berry (reprinted with his permission, but nothing you tiki folk aren't already familiar with) and possibly another story about booze that appeared in a small magazine a few years ago.

Yee Haw...Dr. TikiMojo just confirmed that he will be hosting the marketplace!!! Bring some cash peeps. :D

On 2008-05-14 21:32, VampiressRN wrote:
Yee Haw...Dr. TikiMojo just confirmed that he will be hosting the marketplace!!! Bring some cash peeps. :D

**FOR THOSE YET TO DISCOVER WHAT A FUN CROWD OUR SACRAMENTO TIKI OHANA ARE IT'S WORTH A TRIP UP TO THE CENTRAL VALLEY! 8)
VampRN HAS A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND IS AN EXCELLENT HOSTESS! :)

YES, WE ALWAYS ACCEPT CASH BUT WE ALSO TAKE PLASTIC SO GO CRAZY WITH THOSE PURCHASES!!! REMEMBER TO BRING THE BIG CAR/TRUCK SO YOU CAN GET IT ALL HOME!!! :wink:**

...at least there's one doctor who still makes house calls!

drinkin' and shoppin'....PINCH ME.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY

We'll be tellin' tales of our "Holiday in Cambodia"!

If you can make it today and need directions...PM me. See ya at da partay!!!

Vamp,

Thanks again for another great party. Good to see some new faces and always great to see the old ones!

Had a blast as usual and this time I didn't have to stop for a bathroom break on the way home.

Mahalo,

PTD

With the get well phone call from ya all at the party I feel like I was there, photos would make it complete. Love, Wendy

T

Unknown God and I had a wonderful time! It was great hearing the stories, both real and fictional. We're very much looking forward to the next get together.

....maybe the best Vamptiki party to date........and I stayed sober...WTF?!?!?!?!??

What a blast! Mahalo Vamp! We had a fantastic time and the food was excellent. Ken sober, what is the world coming to?

T

No pics, no proof

Sorry to be late with pics have been in Tahoe last 2 days. I must admit that I was not very good about taking pictures this time, so not many here. I think someone else was taking pics too so hopefully they will post or send them to me. Had a GREAT time and happy to meet some new folks. :)

We all look serious listening to the stories!!!
Eva (Mrs. DrTikiMojo) & Ami (Mrs. PsychoTikiD)

Ken (moondog426)

Sandy (CoronaContessa)

Brenda (BrendasTikiHut) Dave (DrTikiMojo) Eva

Lynda, Buz, Keith (Unknown God) and his wife Eileen (Taurua)

Sandy & Ken

Dave & Eva

Sandy, Ami, PTD

Buz (a friend of mine), Suan

...and the grand prize winner of the stories was Suan (ChiefBartenderatBrendasTikiHut) I won't repeat it as he will be providing the episode at Tiki Oasis. I will tell you that Suan made us all fabulous (strong) drink samples to follow along with the story.

[ Edited by: vampiressrn 2008-05-28 16:01 ]

Pages: 1 17 replies