Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Happy Hour at Brenda's Tiki Hut

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi All Tiki Centralites,
Chief Bartender and I are having the spring opening of the Tiki Hut on Friday the 16th at 5pm. We've been adding a bunch of stuff lately so there's a lot of new stuff to see and, as always, new drinks to test. And the backyard is coming along so you can relax outside with your tropical drink. Would love for you to make it.
Brenda

Corona Contessa and I will be there!!! Bring on the rum. :lol:

Can't wait to see what's new at the ''hut'' and belly up to the bar!

Taurua and I will try to make it...

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Chief Bartender will be whipping up some Suffering Bastards and Painkillers, and anything else your heart wants. Hope Unknown God and wife make it east. Met them at FI's anniversary and mug release party and they are a blast! PM or e-mail me if you need address or directions.

I could shoot myself for not taking pictures...I had my camera....just spaced out on that action.

Fabulous Party!!! What a wonderful food spread Brenda put on...good thing you have that killer table...wink wink. :D

The "Gidget Goes to Hawaii" movie was a hoot, but "Psycho Beach Party" was an absolute riot. I just got a copy on Amazon. :)

Thanks for the Suffering Bastards in the official mug...yummy and helped improve the movies. :lol:

Pages: 1 5 replies