Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Hey folks, this rounds on me ....

Pages: 1 6 replies

I've been lurking for awhile and I thought it was finally time to expose myself. I'm a big fan of Surf music & the Tiki culture for years even though it isn't a very strong vibe here in North Florida. I'll be creating my 1st Tiki Bar :sheckymug: room starting next month. I've already learned ALOT from you Tiki Freaks & Cats and I hope to learn more. I'll probably ask several lame questions as I venture into the land of of Tiki Culture.

Bottoms up ......................:drink:

Welcome aboard. Read it all and enjoy.

T

Great Screen Name ! That's up there with Hakalugi and NoNaMe for great names on here.

E Komo Mai Paddy O' !

On 2008-05-04 10:05, Paddy O'furniture wrote:
... though it isn't a very strong vibe here in North Florida....

It is what you make of it and where. That is all that matters.

Welcome to TC (formally).

Take lots of pictures of your build and share!

And then, let us know when the Grand Opening is and we'll help you fill the new bar with ohana and aloha.

Thank you for welcome & I apologize for the double post... I just got all worked up & trigger happy about deciding to join the gang.

Welcome to TC. I look forward to you posting the progress on your lounge once you get started. There are a slew of fabulous home bars posted on this board, so you will get lots of ideas. :)

Welcome Paddy!,hope you dig this place as much as the rest of us,and theres no such thing as lame questions...just lame drinks.

Pages: 1 6 replies