Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

weirduncletiki makes headlines!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Yes, our very own TCer weirduncletiki and the band leader/founder of the wonderful MaiKai Gents (New album due out soon) 8), makes headlines of a Tiki nature in the San Francisco Chronicle no less! :D

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/04/25/WIO810264G.DTL&h
w=judd+finkelstein&sn=001&sc=1000

MR

Congrats Judd!

Great article!

Okole Maluna to Judd, Holly & the young Ms. T!! You know how to throw a great party, and fabulous wine too!

Aloha... see ya soon.
Myke

T
thejab posted on Thu, May 8, 2008 4:44 PM

Congratulations Judd and Holly!

Thanks, you all!
You know, I only agreed to this interview in the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle so that I could mention Forbidden Island. I figured that the fine upstanding proprietors of this wonderful drinking establishment would be so grateful for the press in a major metropolitan newspaper, that I'd get a couple delectable potations out of it. Martiki? Conga Mike? Weird Uncle = thirsty for delicious frosty tropical cocktails Forbidden Island style! I mean, gee, wouldn't you want a fellow mentioned together with the phrase "p0rn-star superhero" gracing your bar?!?!

-Weird Uncle Tiki

M

On 2008-05-12 20:13, weirduncletiki wrote:
Thanks, you all!
You know, I only agreed to this interview in the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle so that I could mention Forbidden Island. I figured that the fine upstanding proprietors of this wonderful drinking establishment would be so grateful for the press in a major metropolitan newspaper, that I'd get a couple delectable potations out of it. Martiki? Conga Mike? Weird Uncle = thirsty for delicious frosty tropical cocktails Forbidden Island style! I mean, gee, wouldn't you want a fellow mentioned together with the phrase "p0rn-star superhero" gracing your bar?!?!

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Dude, you have to actually come to the bar to get a drink there! ZING!

Oh, is that all? I'll be right there! By the way, Martiki, I was just in the other night... in February.

Great article...love the last story...too funny...Congrats!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies