Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Gallery of color painted walls and white ceilings

Pages: 1 14 replies

I thought I would take a brief moment to share some photos of my white (albeit Ultra White) ceilings, since this seems to be an on-going issue with some here on TC.

I live in an 1,100 sq. ft. home that was built in 1953. The house does not have many windows and at times the reflective outdoor light is at a premium.

I also share this home with my wife, whom, although is very tolerant of my obsessive-compulsive disorder for collecting things...currently tiki, she does draw the line at having the entire house as dark as the corner bar! Since my collection has spilled into four rooms, let me share with you the color schemes and the inapporpo white ceilings.

Most of you will note the suggestive pointing of the finger as to direct your attention to the ceiling. The rest of you will note I am sending you a subliminal message. Take it for what it is worth!

Living room walls; Sneaky Tiki Red. Ceiling; Ultra White!

Hallway walls; green. Ceiling; Ultra White!

Small bedroom walls; purple and shell. Ceiling, Ultra White!

Large bedroom walls; Mocha and Tan. Ceiling, Ultra White!

Since these four areas account for 3/4 of the house, I guess I am doing pretty good! And to date...no TC visitor has ever noted the ceilings during or after their time here!

And yes, when I am finally able to add on and design my tiki room...there will be no white or ultra white ceilings to worry about!

PTD, but you can call me Psycho Tiki D

Excellent photo composition!

If your ceilings were dark...I would feel the need to pay for my drinks and smoke!!!

OK...here is my lounge ceiling (PB) that is "Pre-Ben" cause some time in the future I will have Ben do my ceiling...it is mandatory for me. :)

The hand is Ultra-White and the ceiling is Creamy Echru.

Excuse the crappy pictures....I was so blinded by the hand that I could hardly see!!! :D

Vamp,

Do you know how much I love you? Really, did you have white evening gloves on?

And by the way, taking those pictures is much harder than it looks!

LOL!

PTD

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2008-05-07 18:47 ]

ARGH!!! No white gloves allowed in my house (I won't pass the "Good-Housekeeping" inspection.) I think I have a promising career as a hand-model though. :lol:

Ben...if you need CPR after viewing these ceilings, let me know...I can do it online>>>>>>

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5
TWO BREATHS
1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 10 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5
TWO BREATHS
TWO BREATHS
TWO BREATHS
CHECK PULSE

Do I want to know why you have a bicycle hanging from your ceiling?

Or is it some sort of test for the drinkers?

C&A...that is my Von Franko Taboo Tiki Bike. That ceiling is 14 feet so it looks great up there. it is over my fridge. I will eventually get a Tiki Surfboard and other floatsam up there too. :)

I'm pointing straight up to my white ceiling. Not the least bit subliminal.

H

JT, will you be having Ben do your white ceiling also? By the way I love the new look.

Hi hil, I can do my own ceiling. Only requirement, some scissors and a budweiser. I think UB and Chongolio want white ceilings.

same old saw... the white ceilings keeping the colored ceilings down.

Blah!

Blah!!

Blah!!!

On 2008-05-10 21:13, RevBambooBen wrote:

Hey everyone look! Ben is pointing to my "What Made You Happy Today" posting of my Chotai Yonaha velvet painting! Yeehah!

Hey, wait a minute, you are pointing to it, right Ben? Sorry, it took me a second to figure out what was going on.

Thanks for pointing it out Ben!

PTD

To quote UB, How do we know it's really him?

Pages: 1 14 replies