Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Get Well Dan and Wendy (danlovestikis)

Pages: 1 32 replies

I think this is the week that both Dan and Wendy go under the knife for surgery?

I spoke with them both a few weeks back at the Lodi Street Fair and they told me they were both gonna be gimpin' and were gonna be leaning on each other for support after their surgeries, which were scheduled back to back.

Get well quickly, we will miss you both at Vamp's party this weekend!

Take care,

Duane

I think it is just Wendy that is having foot surgery. She emailed me that if she can buck up on pain meds, she might have Dan bring her to the party. I told her we would prop her up in a recliner. If they don't make it...I suggest we give her a call from the party revelers.

We wish you a speedy recovery Wendy. HugsHugs Marlene

(Nice post PTD) :)
(If both of them are having surgery that is gonna be rough!!!)

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-05-23 07:16 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:28 ]

Drink lots of Mai Tais, Wendy. I mean LOTS!! They will help the pain. Have fun, and a speedy recovery...... And good luck to you too Dan!

Aloha.

Ay ya ya...didn't know Dan was having knee surgery. Gheeeeeez, when you guys plan a surgery...you sure share the wealth!!!

Don't forget...I would be happy to come over and grocery shop or bring you dinner or whatever to help out. Sorry...I don't do yardwork...teeheehee. Maybe you need me to dust the Jungle Room. :D

Hope to see you Sunday...if not, I will call. Take care and NO MORE DANCING!!!

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:29 ]

All the nurses at my party loved your gory foot picture. :lol:

Glad to be able to talk to you today. Take care. :) Marlene

How is that foot doing Wendy?

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:31 ]

Well...that is looking pretty good. I can tell you are elevating...minimal swelling and bruising. Hang in there!!!

B

Lovely Pictures There,,NOT :lol: :lol:
Seriously I hope you and Dan are fairing well and he doesn't get cold feet after seeing your pix'. Get well Soon guyz

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:26 ]

Ooooooh...love those surgery pics...LOL. Isn't Betadine fun to wash off!!! Tell Dan I said to hang in there and no soccer playing. Let me know if you need anything. Vamp

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:32 ]

Glad to hear you two gimps are doing well. Rest/Ice/Compression/Elevation (RICE)....take care. :)

Glad to hear you guys made it through your operations and are on the mend. I didn't have to keep looking over my shoulder on Sunday at the antique show under the freeway to see if you were behind or ahead of me!

Great shots of the event and hoping all continues to go well for you both.

Now, can we talk about any leftover pain medication? (kidding, of course)!

Take care you two,

PTD

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:27 ]

Wendy,

How are you keeping Dan from going up and down the stairs (or did they do the surgery in the Jungle Room)?

Sounds like Dan is getting first class nursing and have him take some pictures of his recovery tikis for us!

PTD

:lol: Good one PTD...surgery in the Jungle Room. It's obviously hard to keep a good Tiki man down. :)

S

Thanks for the warning! Yeesh! I DO get faint at the sight of gore, thank you.

Speedy recovery and complete recovery!

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:35 ]

Wow....bummer about your foot Wendy...what kind of gifty-poo did you get for your malady? :lol:

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:37 ]

B

Wow, I sure hope you both are better than the pictures show, Feel better!

The knee is looking better. Too funny about the cat...keepin it in the family eh!!! Take care you surgery addicts. :lol:

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:38 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2008-07-21 14:40 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-08-29 17:40 ]

W. T. F. ??? Please lay off the pain meds before posting. Seriously, please delete the previous postings.

DITTO Here!!!!! That's just plain sick and disgusting!

MT

Uh, yeah. I was thinking exactly what freddiefreelance said. The psycho cat poo pics are a little on the bizarre side.

On 2008-08-29 16:55, Mai Tai wrote:
Uh, yeah. I was thinking exactly what freddiefreelance said. The psycho cat poo pics are a little on the bizarre side.

Yeah only the cat poo is on the bizarre side. Everything else is perfectly normal.

MT

That's psycho cat poo, Bro. Psycho cat poo.

Pages: 1 32 replies