Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The 2008 Hukilau Roll Call

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

F

We are hitting the road in 5 1/3 hours, can't wait to see/meet everyone. See you at the bazaar during the days and the bar during the nights.

visit us at http://www.frostiki.com

[ Edited by: frostiki 2008-06-11 08:56 ]

S

On 2008-06-10 22:22, Otto wrote:
I'll be there too,
top of my entertainment to-do list are the fashion show (I'll probably be behind the scenes), Mermaid shows, kevin Kidney on Sat, Mike Skinner's presentation on Sunday. What's up with room parties? How come there's no thread on TC about room parties?

here's my flight
ARR Ft Lauderdale thursday, June 12 at 7:38, hope to make it to Yankee Clipper in time for art show
DEP Ft Lauderdale Monday at 5:24

The room party is like this, wander around the Cabana and find them. As for the Clipper, I hear they post flyers in the elevator.

Last year Wayne Coombs dressed his room up and was all about guests at 4. By 12, I think he was sawin' logs...

JD and i are counting down-we'll leave st pete tomorrow before noon, as soon as i pick up the last prints! can't wait for Marina's show and martini kings/haole cats in the wreck bar, talking with/meeting ohana in the bazaar, partying up and down at the bahia-- and more!more!more! mai kai!!rum!!!more bands!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Pages: 1 2 50 replies