Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Anyone Give A Damn About My Converted For Outdoors La Jolla Lava Rock Long House Tattoo Design???

Pages: 1 12 replies

Yes I'm a pain in the ass. Also a maniacal alphabetizer. To quote George Strait, "It just comes natural."

I also like my socks in the sock drawer, my books on the bookshelf, and my cups in the cupboard.

CALL ME CRAZY!!! No, really, call me "Crazy". I need to test out these new meds.

Oh, oh, OH: I bet right now yer thinkin' "Where's the picture of a monkey pattin' a kitten on the head???"

Well, it's right here:

Also, the other one of you readin' this post was thinkin' "Wow, what a neat freak!"

Ha! Oh HA-HA-HA-FRIGGIN-HA!!!

Just LOOK at my apartment...It's like some all-things-cool store was ate by a junk shop fulla really swell stuff and then suddenly turned inside out by a very small blackhole that randomly occurred in the vicinity. (It can happen! Sort of.)

My point bein':

It's late. I gotta sleep. Or so my brain keeps tellin' me!

[Explosion delayed. End transmission.]

G
GROG posted on Thu, Jun 19, 2008 12:17 AM

Back away from the crack pipe.

W

Crack is whack, dude!

Barefoot Merlot. From CALIFORNIA. Just like many of YOU.

The label says: "Barefoot Merlot is a luscious wine with alluring flavors of boysenberry and chocolate. Hints of anise and subtle tannins complement the decadent, silky finish."

Woofmutt says: Crack smokin' must be rampant at the winery's PR department. But it's a good cheap red fer pizza.

Barefoot is whack. I wouldn't even dye fabrics with it.

Bleeech...

Carry on with your badsef, WM....

The only thing I can see that would improve that picture is a fez on that monkey!!! I am going to print that picture up and frame it for my guest house (formerly known as the Bond Bungalow), but due to some drastic decorating changes..is now referred to as "The Monkey Manor"...I'll post pictures later.

Enjoy your crack...oh wait a minute...that didn't sound right!!!!

Watching for postcards MUTT. :D

"Barefoot is whack. I wouldn't even dye fabrics with it. Bleeech..." -Haole'akamai-

I'll be sure to pass along your words about his wine to my mom's cousin, Bernie Aarfot...(B. Aarfot...barefoot..."Them Aarfots is clever folk!" is what we used to say in our family when thinking up reasons not to invite them to gatherings and holiday dinners.)

Also; I am a liar.

While I am putting out the fire in my pants, here's a superfluous Tiki image for those of you who find reading to be a strain:

it's a funny title though.

Why'd I create this thread over two years ago? It was an abstract commentary on the forums getting filled with posts that shouldn't be in that particular forum.

In this fast paced world where FaceBook friends come and go by the dozens every 15 minutes or so and you never know what flavor of Slurpee the local 7-11 will be selling on any given day it's good to see that some stuff never changes.

And on the other side of the coin: It's nothing new.

I heard 7-11 is coming out with a Tiki Flavored Slurpee.

Is there a swizzle stick?

On 2010-10-17 00:15, Unga Bunga wrote:
Is there a swizzle stick?

Maybe a Slim Jim?

TK

great post woofie... i totallygetit.

TK

those mushrooms iatemade me feel funny. such vivid colors and sounds. mmmm slim jims.

Pages: 1 12 replies