Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Buy my sofa, damnit!!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

MT

Okay, so Coco Loco picked up a sofa from her aunt, which she really thought she wanted until she got it home. It is really nice, and it is in fantastic shape! But it doesn't match our decor like she thought it would, and we have absolutely no room for it whatsoever. If we hadn't already re-decorated and re-themed our living room and family room/tiki bar area, then we would definitely keep it.

So, who's interested? I'll give you a great deal. Also, I might be willing to trade for something too, especially if it's tiki related. My computer is all wacked out at the moment, so these are the best pics that I can post for now. We live in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, in Alameda (as if you didn't know that already!). Thanks for looking!

The carefully considered phrasing of your subject line lured me in. "Here's someone who has the customer's interest at heart!" I thought.

Anyway...

I'll like to buy this item, pls do me a favor of taking down the ad from TC so as to be rest assured that I'm in hold of the item, anyways I don't have time to come have a look cause of my Job transfer and shortness of time but you don't need to bother yourself with the shipment, I'll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence I'll be sending a check and it will be delivered via United Parcel Service, so i'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check...

You probably know the rest of the details, right?

*I'll like to buy this item, pls do me a favor of taking down the ad from TC so as to be rest assured that I'm in hold of the item, anyways I don't have time to come have a look cause of my Job transfer and shortness of time but you don't need to bother yourself with the shipment, I'll take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence I'll be sending a check and it will be delivered via United Parcel Service, so i'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check... *

MT

Thayer and Woofbutt, expect a visit from your friendly local FBI investigative team later this week.

Can you reupholster?

I'll go see if my grandma is interested. Just kiddin bro. She already has a sofa.

On 2008-06-29 18:21, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I'll go see if my grandma is interested. Just kiddin bro. She already has a sofa.

mmmmmm, and grammy spermy would love to hear auntie loco's stories about the sofa. I'm sure that sofa has a story or two to tell. heheh

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2008-06-29 19:48 ]

MT

Yukk it up all you want, chuckle-monkeys, because it looks like someone has laid claim to the sofa! I'm trading it for some magic beans, so who's laughing now, huh? I'm gonna be rich, beeeeyotch!!!

"It's Mai Tai. It's out of this world." - Victor Jules Bergeron Jr.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2008-06-30 02:05 ]

Hey Bill...thanks for the Magic Bean couch...good bartering!!! That couch will work out well in my billiards room, when I get my garage cleaned out.

Thanks Ken...for transporting the Magic Beans...you are the best!!!

Just don't go rendering the couch useless by hanging it from the ceiling...For the love of everything that is correct and proper SIT on the couch, don't hang it. SIT SIT SIT!!!

MT

Vampiress is the new owner of the sofa. She paid me in vicoden and muscle relaxants! Quite the amicable trade! And much thanks to Moondog426 for picking it up this morning. We huffed it into the back of his truck at 6am this morning! Breakfast at Ole's Waffle Shop next time you head down this way, Moondog.

Those kick-back drugs from the pharmacy caper have come in handy...she said as she eyed an empty spot on the ceiling. :wink:

W

I came across this in my neighborhood:

Can't argue with that price and the patina is GORGEOUS!

I think I know that cat...

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2008-07-21 17:07 ]

Pages: 1 14 replies