Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bogus float?

Pages: 1 10 replies

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:16 ]

Looks like a real float to me. I've got one just like it. I'll sell it for what I bought it at 100 frog skins. Actually my neighbor wants it so it's sold.

Looks like a float to me too. A HUGE float. It'd be great to turn that into a lamp and either hang it outside or indside if you have vaulted ceilings. Man that's cool!

Then that's a pretty low starting bid. He's got six of them up. The last hour of these auctions should be interesting.

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2003-03-06 09:11 ]

T

Is 12 inches "HUGE"? I guess maybe I'm just used to it.

Floats Bong!....Floats is the subject!

Ack, I can't believe I gave you two an opening! AAACK! I DID IT AGAIN...quit now, jade.

Well, if it's a man who measured these things, they're probably more like 6 inches, so maybe it's not such a deal.
:music: and they're fancy big balls...but we've got the biggest BALLS OF THEM ALL :music:

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2003-03-06 09:51 ]

S

It's a float we have been watching. A low starting bid, but we are not bidding after last weekend's find. See the pic of my floats in that message to see an 11 inch float. That will give you an idea. This just looks odd because the light is reflecting off it. It is not "mirrored" like a lawn ball thing.

[ Edited by: purple jade 2006-03-20 21:15 ]

you guys need to go to the ebay stores and look for floats.

Bong, I read 38-40" and I wasn't thinking with your far superior intillect. I wasn't thinking in terms of diameter. So sorry...... (whimper, whimper)

Pages: 1 10 replies