Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Join Tiki Al at Bahooka's On Friday the 18th POSTPONED!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Al is coming back into town from Shanghai again and would love it if he could get together with a few friends to share some Bahooka Grog! Last time he was in town was February! The more the merrier. If you can definitely make it, post here so we can get an approximate head count. We're shooting to get there around 7:30PM, same as last time. Mahalos!

[ Edited by: Trader Tom 2008-07-12 01:29 ]

[ Edited by: Trader Tom 2008-07-18 13:55 ]

Does Tiki Al know about The Tiki Freakout Show??

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28746&forum=17&107

go to Bahookas then shoot down to costa mesa
for the Tiki freakout show....
Please!
i wanna see Al and Liz!
i'll have hugs for both of em!
and a ciggie for Liz!
:)

I just shot an e-mail to Al about the Tiki Freakout Show. Maybe we can do both. I hope!

We're still getting together at The Bahooka at 7:30 PM, but we moved it up a day. Al asked me to post a change of plans from Saturday the 19th to Friday the 18th so there's no conflict with the Tiki Freakout Show. I changed the thread title to make sure there's no mistake. Mahalos!

A

ALOHA TRADER TOM,
AS MY TRIP GET CLOSER & CLOSER I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR SO VERY LONG.... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. AN AS MANY OF OUR TIKI BROTHERS & SISTER AS POSSIBLE AT BAHOOKA. I'LL BE BRING A LITTLE SOMETHING I HAD MADE HERE IN CHINA TO SHOW THEM AN GET THEIR INPUT.
TAKE CARE, SEE YOU SOON!!!! TIKI AL

N

Altiki,

How long are you in town? Are we going to see you at the Tonga Hut on the 2nd? or at Tiki Oasis? Hope to see you soon.

Nicktiki

I received an email from Tiki Al this morning that his backpack with everything in it, including his passport and plane ticket, was stolen. Does anyone know if he will still be coming to Cali this weekend???

Yeah, it looks like Al's trip is getting postponed. Liz e-mailed me and said it probably won't happen this weekend. Sorry!

A

ALOHA EVERYBODY,
IT'S BE A VERY BAD WEEK HERE. I WAS HAVING LUNCH TUESDAY WITH AN EX-COWORKER. WANTED TO CATCH UP AN SAY GOOD BY AS I WOULD BE LEAVING FOR THE U.S. THURSDAY MORNING. FINISHED EATING, GOT UP AN REACH FOR MY BACKPACK AN IT WAS "GONE"!!!! RIGHT NEXT TO ME ON THE FLOOR, GONE!!!! LOST EVERYTHING, APPLE LAPTOP AN CANON CAMERA WITH THE LAST 6 MONTH OF MY TRIPS PICS!!!MY TRAVEL DOCUMENT, AIRLINE TICKET..... YOU NAME IT I LOST IT. WENT TO THE POLICE BUT THERE USELESS, ALL THEY DO IS PAPER WORK....SO I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT I NEED TO DO TO TAKE CARE OF THIS MESS.....YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FOR A SECOND OUT HERE AN BAM! GAME OVER!!! GUESS I WAS THINKING ABOUT FRIDAY NITE, SEEING MY FRIEND AGAIN AN HAVING A BOWL TOGETHER...WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THING WORK OUT.
TAKE CARE & WATCH YOUR BACKS, ALWAYS....TIKI AL

So we going fri or not at all? So sorry Al... what a drag :(

Al probably won't be able to get things straightened out to fly back to the states for at least a week or so. So, sorry, but we won't be getting together at Bahooka's tonight. However, Ilene and I are going to the Tiki Freakout tomorrow night. I invited Liz also, but I don't know if she has plans or not. When Al does get cleared for take-off, we'll let you know and schedule another Bahooka night. The rum bowls will be twice as tasty for the wait!

Okie.... See ya at the Light Gallery 7:00

Pages: 1 12 replies