Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Scallywag Scrimshaw hip flask

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hey all,
we've added a dash of convenience for the busy alcoholic, a hip flask holder, so here it is .
For anyone that has a flask and no holder, I'll send you one, and for those who would like one, ( a flask and holder that attaches to your belt ) send me $45 and I'll send you one -PM me or e-mail at [email protected]
Steph

[ Edited by: Mrs Tiki Diablo 2008-08-25 13:58 ]

Updated info above ^

Ooooh...I nooo DrTikiMojo is goin' to be hankerin' for one of dem dar scrimshaw puppies....I'll be sendn' him a PM and email to git his whistle whet!!! ARGH ye artistic mateee.

LT

That thing is so cool! What kind of tooth is that, a whale?

K

Got one these today and it is gorgeous. The detail on it to make it look like a tooth is great. I was holding it today and filling it up and wondered how in the hell am I suppose to hold it when not in use. Thankfully now there is a holder the will fit around my belt.

Great Job

V

Absolutely AMAZING! Such attention to detail and design. And on top of all that I am also swayed by my bizzare attraction to teeth :)

Can you send me a belt to hang it from too? I don't think my Jethro Bodin rope belt will hold it.

Yup! Vampiress is right! I gotta get one of those!
Maybe I can get Danny to bring one up to weird uncle Tiki's place next week?

How big is it/How much does it hold?

Me pirate bones takes a lot of drink!

PS...is it ceramic or resin?

I don't know if a ceramic flask would survive with my saber bangin' against it? :wink:

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2008-08-31 17:08 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies