Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mainlanders to debut original exclusive tiki designs at Tiki Oasis!

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha Everyone- Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who plans on attending Tiki Oasis this month. The Mainlanders Tropical Tikis booth will be debuting twelve of my new original tiki designs, and I wanted to invite everyone to stop by. I will also have a big selection of my custom painted barware on hand, so please stop by to check everything out!
Mahalo,
Chris Conaway

[ Edited by: flaskgrasper 2008-08-05 23:54 ]

Oooooh...those cocktail shakers are awesome. Look forward to seeing you at Oasis. :wink:

H

Finally!

These Conways are freaking awesome!

I was drooling over them a couple weeks ago but told "no touchie!" lol!

Just wait till you all see'em in person. The squiggly moais are great fun as are the creepy-alien-kind-off-double-mouth-thing-a-ma-bob that I MUST OWN!!!!

Congrats on some fabulous fun stuff from yer pals @ Freaky Boutiki.

See you at Oasis!

TT

YUK!

C

um, I think I agree with Trav on this one...ewww

R

martian tiki's!!!!!!

H

Pishaw I say! lol! This one's still my fave!

I'm guessing a Mainlander artist friend did some designs that were carved over seas with varying degrees of success. When I first saw these guys maybe only one multi-martian-mouth had been painted. I loved the carve and I thought the lime green was a perfect choice. I asked questions but it was all very hush hush.

While I am a little suprised he carried the pallette through the entire series, this isn't my artistic vision, it's Mr Conway's whoever he may be, and still deserves an "Oooooh" rather than an "Ewwwww" for effort.

Anybody know this fella?

H

Mainlanders just needs to strip off the colored paint and they'll be greatly improved.

M

tiki's with lipstick... whats next ?

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 5:07 PM

These are painful to look at.

C

I still say ewwww...and I'm a person who appreciates departures from tradition and takes heat for it.

TT

I still say YUK! because they look like crap.

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 9:50 PM

HOLY CRIPES, I just realized that if these are all Bali knock-off Tikis, they're made of COCONUT PALM! These are all made of the King of Woods!

Dangit, Double Drag, Dudes!

Pages: 1 12 replies