Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Lagoon Room Open House Aug 14-15

Pages: 1 29 replies

A
Al-ii posted on Tue, Aug 5, 2008 7:36 AM

To all of you headed to Oasis, please feel free to stop by the Lagoon Room for a cocktail and some fellowship. I am Located a few minutes off the five freeway in Oceanside. It's a quick stop!! I'll post my number and a map later in the week. Who's in
Mahalo
Al

[ Edited by: Al-ii 2008-08-05 08:13 ]

Happy to say I've been there and if I was going to TO, I'd stop by. Have a good one Al-ii.

Count me and Corona Contessa in on this....just sent you a PM with some time options...whatever works, we will make it there somehow. Do we need to "slow for the cone zone?"

no one delivers hospitality like Al.

Alii, is Thurs. afternoon around 5ish good for you?

you da best man,
good to see you still got the cone.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Yup, coun't me in, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!

T

Al-li ! ! !

I will be headed from LA to SD around mid-day and would love to stop in and see the new digs.

Tiki Bob

Brother Al!

Rugbymatt and I are in for Thurs! Will call you next week.

Chief Bartender and I would love to come by on our way to SD from LA on Thursday. Let us know what time is good for you in the afternoon. Boy, one week away. I can't wait!!!

A
Al-ii posted on Thu, Aug 7, 2008 10:05 PM

Hey, thanks for the reply everyone, it will be great to see you all!!

Alan Knepper
615 Vine St
Oceanside CA
Call me with any questions see you next week.
Al

Awesome directions Al! Can you take the time to give me a map from Hawaii replete with current storm patterns and wind speed predictions all in a 3-D stylee. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Have fun!!

Panda, KimtheCanuck and I are planning on dropping by mid-afternoon Thursday on our way to Oasis.

MT

What a coincidence! Coco Loco and I are planning on stopping at the Lagoon Room Thursday afternoon as well, after making a pit stop at Tiki Farm. Much mahaloz to Al!

T

On 2008-08-08 01:20, Mai Tai wrote:
What a coincidence! Coco Loco and I are planning on stopping at the Lagoon Room Thursday afternoon as well, after making a pit stop at Tiki Farm. Much mahaloz to Al!

is there anything particular going on at tiki farm?

tb

MT

Not that I'm aware of, tikibob. We were just going to swing by since it's on our way down and they'll be open, to say hi to Holden, and check out Mugoomba (again! :D ). It makes a nice pit stop on the way to the Lagoon Room.

H

Al if all works out with work, I will come over with CheekyGirl and just take the train back in the evening. See you soon. :)

T

On 2008-08-08 17:09, Mai Tai wrote:
We were just going to swing by since it's on our way down . . . . It makes a nice pit stop on the way to the Lagoon Room.

Mai Tai,

What time (abouts) will you be at TF then Lagoon Room??

Tiki Bob

[ Edited by: tikibob 2008-08-09 16:00 ]

MT

Tiki Bob, we'll probably head over to Tiki Farm somewhere in the 11am - 12 noon range. Probably won't stay there too long. Then we'll head out straight for the Lagoon Room, somewhere in the 1pm - 2pm range, maybe slightly longer. :) I want to head out from there to San Diego before the traffic gets bad, as we have 5:45pm dinner reservations at the Bali Hai.

Looks like I'll be popping in on Thurs. 3:00 or 3:30ish. Right now my Element is a 2 seater, but there's a possibility that I will add 1 more seat, so I'll have room for 2 more, so if anyone wants to carpool and/or planning on visiting The Lagoon Room at the same time PM me.

Al,
I will try to swing by around 4 ish,
but if I'm running late,
I unfortunately will have to miss ya.
but thanks for the open invite to all.
thats very cool of you.
always the best bro around.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

hey Al, Ikabod Rob Roy and I will be passing you around 12 or 1 if your going to be around that early

A
Al-ii posted on Wed, Aug 13, 2008 8:44 PM

I'll be ready Shocker,
I hope to see you
Al

We won't be able to make it this time. I was looking forward to having whatever drink has the Electrasol in it.

The Velours

Corona Contessa, me and my Mom snuck by today and what an awesome time we had. Al has a wonderful place and great collection. His bartender and hosting skills are over the top. UDAMANAL!!!!

See ya again when we head north dude. :)

Al,
Chief Bartender and I should be by around noon or 1pm. Looking forward to it! Oh, and Vampiress always beats me to the punch, especially when it's rum punch!
Brenda

Needless to say, after consuming mucho rum at Al's, then we ended up at the Hanalei bar drinking more rum. Corona Contessa got too rumified and the bar-tender cut her off....we will be getting her some Coronas for the crawl....NO MORE RUM for that brawd!!!!

We were Scorpion Bowl Virgins until Al forced us to slurp down that flaming baby. Kudos to Al for bringing us out of the dark ages...and contributing to our hang-overs. Thank you Al-ka Seltzer. :lol:

MT

We're at the Lagoon room right now!!!. Al, not only are you a gentleman and a scholar, you are one fantastic host. See everyone in San Diego in just a bit!

Thanks for your Hospitality Al-ii :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2008-08-17 21:48 ]

TL

Al-ii Those smoking drinks look insane !!! WOW!

Hey Al, did you show the ladies your tattoed long dong?

Pages: 1 29 replies