Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Zombie-A-Go-Go...the VampTiki/Corona Contessa Oasis Room Crawl Extravaganza (Room 1626)

Pages: 1 20 replies

BE THERE OR BE DEAD!!! ROOM 1626

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-13 23:10 ]

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-14 09:10 ]

Wow Wow Wow, are you kidding we wouldn't miss this. We will be there on Wednesday and looking forward to hooking up with you and Sandy, hugs, Wendy

Awesome! can't wait for the party to get started-one more week.

Is Sandy gonna do her zombie dance :lol:

R

SWEET! See you there.

Beware my friends for all who do not know that I am from Cajun decent and am all familiar with voodoo curses.

Marlene knows how to throw a party....ANYWHERE!!!!

we are going to need pictures!!!!!!

Oh, we are so in! I love the police tape. I already predict Sandy (Corona Contessa) did it. She's always the culprit.

Oh Bren, as much as I would like to take credit for the police picture I cannot. The Vamp was the creative one I am just the bad girl. As Sean has shared with everyone in the Capital.

On 2008-08-07 09:48, Corona Contessa wrote:
Oh Bren, as much as I would like to take credit for the police picture I cannot. The Vamp was the creative one I am just the bad girl. As Sean has shared with everyone in the Capital.

And surrounding areas.

That Cajun does get around!!!

I am planning to make it to several Room Crawls, but with my bad back, won't make them all. I wish all my fellow host and hostesses a wicked turn-out, evil fun, and ghastly camaraderie...plus there is that drinking thing. Maybe Corona Contessa can secure some swag for me if I don't make it to your room...but don't give her rum as she won't remember a thang!!!

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-07 13:06 ]

You ladies are lucky to have the early spot on Friday. Once you pour up your brews and host for a bit, you will be free to run around and drink and enjoy all the other crawl rooms. We will be close behind you with the next wave. I will do my best to come by and say aloha before we open our door. But leave the undead behind!

Good Luck! See ya soon!

Myke

Good point Myke.....we will leave our decor up through Saturday....you know how Zombies are....they check in...but they don't check out. Looking forward to your extravaganza!!!

ROOM 1626

R

w00t! rad! i finally gets to meet Vampy!

can't wait :D

Crawlers one-and-all....come on by today/Friday (1pm to 3pm)...and get your lei of death while serenaded by the Mai Kai Gents, then grab a Zombini cocktail, steal a swag shopping bag for all your Zombie and Voodoo trinkets, see the fabulous VampTiki by 4WDtiki-she is awesome, avoid the Zombies-they just won't die, and gawk in horror at the Rob Zombie Bloody Dismemberment Bathroom.

SEE YA AT ROOM 1626

Mahalo for the Drinks & Tunes! It was the perfect way to start the Friday Room Crawl.

Thanks for the pics Karen...we had fun. :)

Mucho Kudos to the Mai Kai Gents for the great music and fabulous energy they brought to all the room crawls...AWESOME guys!!! You're the best.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by, it was our first time to stay at the hotel and host...it was a blast and looking forward to doing it again in 2009. I'll be back with pics later.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-08-18 09:20 ]

Marlene,
I thought it was my job to flirt with all the guys this year! Between the two of us, maybe we got them all. Your mom sure is a hoot! I love you both to death!
Brenda

Finally got some pics.

I'll post more later

Aloha Vampiress RN and Carona Contessa!

I thoroughly enjoyed your hospitality at the VampTiki/Corona Contessa Oasis Room Crawl Extravaganza in Room 1626. Your extravaganza was very fun and a great way to start the crawling on Friday. I especially enjoyed the special "show" you had for us! Here are some pics from your room.

The VampiressRN

Carona Contessa

Brenda had a blast!

Having fun!

The Strolling Mai Kai Gents' Debut

WooHoo & Soccer Sans Tounge

WooHoo & Soccer Avec the Obligatory Tounge

Bill the Bed Breaker

I had a lot of fun! Thank you so much for hosting!
Mahalo & Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

T

Hi Shell...

That's me - TikiG - in the pic labeled "Having Fun!"

That moment was the start of one of the wildest weekends I've had in months. Brings tears of joy remembering those crazy/hazy three days last month. Thanks for posting!

Pages: 1 20 replies