Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Heather Watts Velvet Tshirt at Oasis

Pages: 1 27 replies

B

Hey just wanted everyone to know that Team Tiki Tees will be doing another shirt in time for Oasis.
We will have Guys Tees and Girls Tanks. The design will have metallic foil on the hi-lites of the painting on front,
and a foil neck print also. There will also be a custom bar coaster hang tag with her art on it. I believe the shirts will be $20

Also Doug will be selling the first shirt we did for Tiki Caliente

Here's a sample of the art...
![](http://biffinc.com/Heather Watts Drummer Shirt Comp.jpg)

![](http://biffinc.com/Heather Watts Drummer Shirt Neck Bug.jpg)

Please reserve an XXL for me, I love Heather's black velvets. And after the Oasis I am going on a job to Russia, so black will be good to wear in that climate :)

Biff!!!!! These turned out SO Great. Kudos to Team Tiki! Nice work!

Very cool looking shirt!!!! If you are making any 3XL or 4XL I'd like to reserve one.

H

Awesome! Are these only going to be available @ Oasis?

WooHoo! Once again your tees turned out Tiki-rrific!! :)

B

just so amazing...cant wait to meet u and fawn all over ur artistic genius!!!

alohas, tom

great collaboration Biff and Heather.

looks great!!!!

Yes they will be available after Oasis if we don't run out, but if they do we will probably do another run of them. We plan on releasing a line of around 4 pieces for all the artist involved. We are in the process of getting a website/shopping cart up that the artist can link to his or her site. Will keep you updated as it progresses. I will post pics of the printing process again within the next day or so.

[ Edited by: biffachu 2008-08-11 11:49 ]

H

Any news on acquiring one (or more) of these gems of topnotch artikitistic tee shirt goodness?

i would love a girly tee!!! keep us posted~!

TT

I just had to get one of these shirts at Oasis... One of the highest quality shirt prints I have ever seen. NICE.

There's no way pics could ever show how amazing these shirts look in person. The foil printing is nuts. If you didnt get one at Oasis, order one NOW! They're are friggin awesome!

Need one, want one, have to have one...HOW?

P

wouldn't know. i didn't even get one.

Bump.
Is web site done yet?

WHERE.... When... how.....Please sir, Can I have some (one). Mooers... JP

The web site sz they are not home until the 26th...I'll be waiting.

H

BUMPIN' again---It's the 28th now, the natives are getting restless.... :tiki:

I am also very interested in ordering one of the Marquesan canoe shirts... looking forward to the opportunity!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2008-08-28 14:11 ]

Bumpity bump

WTH?

B

Hey guys, so sorry about the hold up on the responses to getting these shirts. We do have plenty of Heather Watts & Doug Horne shirts left over. We are working on the website situation but in the interim we think we can start taking paypal orders if you have one.

I believe the cost with shipping will be $25

I will have the final info on mon or no later than tues

Thanks for you patience.....

Looking forward to getting more gallery apparel out to you all soon via website soon!!

T

Do I hear Wednesday....

:-? Any Info? :-?

T

Talking to the t-shirt people the other day and they said

On 2008-09-16 13:07, TikiLaLe wrote:
Talking to the t-shirt people the other day and they said

they said what?
the suspense is killin me!

H

YAY! Feelin' sporty in my new tee!

Mucho thanx, guys (and Heather)

T

Why do I feel like I'm missing something here?

Pages: 1 27 replies