Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Wells Beach Maine Tiki Finds Pics

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi! here's two of the mugs I bought, hope I can figure out how to put pics up! Enjoy!

oops sorry that one's not the right side up! whoops!

This girl just wants to be in the tropics!

[ Edited by: TikiPearlsOfTahiti 2008-08-12 17:38 ]

these mugs were marked $4.00 less 40%, so I guess it's the best bargain I've gotten so far.

Here's some pics of the rest of my collection. I've got 2 tiki rooms in my house (so far....heeheee, hubby doesn't realize that this is only the beginning!!) One room is a dressing room where I have some chests of drawers and makeup table, the other is a spare bedroom. My aunt did the painting behind some of the mugs. I got one of them in Belize on a cruise I did once.

I love the mermaid picture on the wall here.

This Tiki Art is by Braineater, local Vancouver artist. The two laminated posters are also by a Vancouver artist, not sure of the name. I had them laminated they turned out great!

posters

this one has a Trader Vics as the main focus, I love it!

Here's a great Tiki Mask from Indonesia we found on Sherbrooke street in a funky retro store (Montreal)

More pics later, but that's a good start! I've got some albums to frame and a signed Autographed photo of Martin Denny, got to get those up on the wall!

This girl just wants to be in the tropics!

[ Edited by: TikiPearlsOfTahiti 2008-08-12 17:49 ]

[ Edited by: TikiPearlsOfTahiti 2008-08-12 17:52 ]

Very nice collection! I really like the two posters & the Tiki mask. Nice scores on the mugs too, congrats!

T

Hey Hey Hey....those prints are by local Vancouver Artist Heather Watts! You can probably see her ad at the top of this page on Tiki Central!!
The Trader Vic one is one of her classic images!!

TabooDan

Pages: 1 3 replies