Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

waitiki etc. comix needs your help!

Pages: 1 0 replies

Okonkuluku!

As you may know, WAITIKI is getting its very own comic book (illustrated by Tikilicious and produced by Hatless Steve of *Hey Boy! Hey Girl! * designs); the first issue will debut at the North East Tiki Tour on Sept. 19! Weʻll be posting a couple of items here that weʻd like help with from the TC community. Here we go!

Ms. Helenini has an advice column called "Ask Ms. Helenini", and we need YOU to help ask her questions! Please post them here, or send them to [email protected]. We need them soon! (Like, faster than The Mayor can down a Rum Barrel). Check out the comic book cover at http://www.WAITIKI.com.

They don't necessarily have to be about love/romance... ask away!

Here are some samples:

Dear Mistress Helenini,
I am madly in love with this boy who just moved here from Okonkuluku. He's so dreamy! I heart him sooooooo much! The trouble is... his koala HATES ME. She acts all sweet and innocent whenever my man is looking, but the moment his back is turned, his koala glares at me wickedly and threatens me with a tiny sharp and menacing dagger. A real live dagger. Or she will take one of her paws and pass it slowly across her throat in one ominously descriptive gesture. I'm terrified for my life! I think his koala wants to kill me! But my boyfriend would never believe me. He thinks his koala is a furry adorable cuddly saint! I don't want to live without my love, but I don't want to DIE, either!!! What should I do?!?!
Scared to Die in New Orleans, LA.

Dear Miss Helenini:

My friend gave me a pineapple purse and pineapple bear on our first date. What does that mean? Should I give him a pineapple stuff too?

Signed, A Pineapple Enigma

THANK YOU & OKONKULUKU!

-PHF

[ Edited by: professahhummingflowah 2008-08-13 07:06 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies