Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

THOR Shrunken Heads..NEW HANGING HEADS added!! get em while their HOT!!!

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

See details of this on new thread in Tiki Marketplace!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=29709&forum=12&0

I made three hanging heads with skewers since I had so many requests for that style... Happy Hunting!! I will sell in order of responses that commit to sale!! ALOHA! See below for staked heads as previously listed.....two left!

Aloha All!! I am at Tonga Hut tonight delivering Sold Shrunken HEads..I have two left! Let me know if anyone wants to come by as well to buy one while I am there and avoid shipping. My final proposed deal is if anyone..(including those already buying one) wants two!..I will do two for $400.00. Thats $200.00ea and without question, the lowest I can go for these lil' gems. Send me a PM asap if interested. Original post below:

I made 12 heads for Oasis and others before..and 4 are left. I will make a new series soon. They are the same high quality as seen in past threads...VERY real and get lots of attention in the home or commercial bar. I sold these for $300.00 ea and have 4 left. Will list on ebay in a week. I am offering the LAST 4 on TC as a special for this next week only..ending nexy Thursday. My TC price is $225.00 and this includes awesome ebonized base and bamboo stand and signed bottom. These are SUPER real!!...and you can ask those who have em to confirm the quality. You wil find NO others to this level of authenticicy anywhere.

First 4 get these at this price before e-bay listing. Good luck!! Warm aloha's too!! Great seeing you at Oasis!! I miss it already!!!

[ Edited by: THOR's  2008-08-24 21:01 ]

[ Edited by: THOR's  2008-08-27 07:40 ]

[ Edited by: THOR's  2008-09-05 08:06 ]

Hi Thor,

I missed Tiki Oasis this year. Can you post a pic of one of the heads?

Thor

Those heads are totally bitchin'.

I can't believe you still have 4 left!

Jen

T

HI JEN!!

It was so great to see you guys and you ABSOLUTELY AMAZING jewelery!! I can't wait to work with you guys!! Ya...I have 4 heads here is all. Wish I could go lower on price for everyone, but with all the detail and research and time on these..they are a steal at this price alone. I am going to shoot pics this afternoon of them and post here later so those who aren't familiar can appreciate the quality and such. I am sculpting two new styles soon, so I wanted to liquidate these for now.

Have a great week!!! Hey..are we connected on myspace yet??

~~T

The heads are marvuluuuuus, ya gotta get one. I have one of the first series and love it...his name is Headly!!!

J

On 2008-08-23 20:47, THOR's wrote:
VERY real and get lots of attention in the home or commercial bar.

The one I brought home from Oasis for Iniquitiki got quite a lot of interesting attention at the airport. Since it didn't fit in any of my luggage, it was my "personal item" carry-on! :o The kid in the seat next to mine in the waiting area at the gate freaked out and made her mother switch seats so she wouldn't have to be too close to it! :lol:

T
TikiG posted on Sun, Aug 24, 2008 1:01 PM

Thor,

Brought home my shrunken head you delivered for me at Tiki Oasis8 and man, what a hit here with all my friends..seeing this post this morning brings me to purchase another one (left and right). Please reserve another one for me and reply to my PM for details of payment and delivery. If you are going to be in LA for a while maybe we can hook up at the Tonga Hut or Tiki Ti. If not, I'll pay for shipping and handling, no big deal. If this post isn't incentive for others to buy one, I'm sorry. They don't know what they're missing. Thanks for the offer, God Bless and hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers! Greg

MT

Thor, I think I might be interested in one as well. Check your PM's. Cheers!

Wow...those head look REAL. I could only imagine the looks on the people's faces on the plane.

T

Here are a few pics!! They are all from two molds..so any variations are just the feather types or if they have laced or skewered lips. I don't have any skewered ones now...may make some if these are sold here soon.

T

Mai Tai and TikiG.. Got ya guys covered. I am in LA for the next several weeks.... We can do business at the Tonga Hut and share a few tropical livations if it works for either of you! Otherwise I csn ship for 10.00 flat to most US areas. Later this week is great! I have 2 more left I think!

[ Edited by: THOR's 2008-08-27 07:42 ]

T

Sent you message Mai Tai!! Check pm's I can ship or meet at Tonga tonight(Wed.)

T
THOR's posted on Fri, Sep 5, 2008 8:08 AM

Got your message you are back Mai Tai!! Your Shrunken punk is awaitin'! Call me or PM!! Welcome back!

Pages: 1 12 replies