Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

my latest fake tattoo????

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

ive done a few of these now, but still figuring it all out. my other one is in Ottos hands now. you may have seen it at tiki oasis in the Finknik's booth. shrunken head of sorts' anyhow they are real tattoos on fake skin(rubber) so they react a bit different but they is fun! hope you dig it!

Sleestak, explain that in little words so I can understand :)

Done with a tattoo gun on a rubber sheet instead of skin? To be used as a demo? For practice?

Whatever the purpose, it looks cool

B
BigToe posted on Wed, Sep 3, 2008 6:22 PM

duuuuuuuude, that is sweet.

i wonder if u could 'tan' that 'skin' somehow so it look more human...then u gotta have a big enuff peice so u can suspend it from a frame with a giant sinew zig-zag stitch.

now get to work, i need one asap!!!

very radd sleeze!

S

thx all, its this weird rubber maybe an 1/8 of an inch thick, it is intended for people to practice on i guess, but it kills needle asap, whereas skin doesnt. they were giving it away at a convention and a co-worker of mine picked some up. i love the stuff, its like doing a tattoo kind of with like a drawing result,or just something in between painting and drawing but with needles on rubber!?!arrrrghghgh!! i just like it! thats all. geez hehehehe! fink about it one time only. now breathe outsville!

S

heres a pic of the one that Otto has! thx for the pic Otto!

hope you guys dig it! see you at planet rooth on sat!

MR

Both are excellent! Keep the tattoos coming.

S

thx dooooood i appreciate it!

soooooo rad!

Great head!!!

Fake skin? Yummy!

The designs look super-cool.

Pages: 1 10 replies