Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

A Huge Thank You from Tiki Trav

Pages: 1 15 replies

TT

I would like to publicly thank the TC Ohana, especially the Southern California peeps who helped to make the past 6 months here in San Diego (and other areas) an absolute blast and entirely memorable time in my life, It really has been a dream come true.

Your friendship, generosity, hospitality and in many cases tolerance really made Sarah and I feel like a part of something special.

The Tiki Movement here in the US is really something to be proud of, It is unique and incredibly rich in knowledge, passion, creativity and personality like no other "interest group" could dream of.

I return to Australia this week inspired, motivated, and determined to spread the word all the while a little saddened to know what I will be missing...(and with a 3/4 hardened liver)

Hopefully I can make a short trip out here next year to catch up with everyone.. 4 Tiki Oasis in a row?

Thanks Again and hope to see you all soon..

Tiki Trav

OMG, are you still here!?!

:wink:

R

Aww Trav you friggin rawk!

Glad I got to meet you and Sarah - you guys are so cute!

Can't wait for next oasis!

Have a safe trip back :D

yeah, yer still here?
go on, get, shooo

sheeesh.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

G'WAN!
GIT!
AMSCRAY!
GIT THEE BACK TO ENGLAND-LAND!
:lol:

O

Good luck mate! See you back here soon and how about posting a few beach pics from Down Under.

Gonna miss you. I know we'll all be keeping in touch.
Back to counter clockwise land for you.

Gonna miss ya, my partner in crime! I'll keep up with you here and through bugging Sara for freebies at work!

who's Tiki Trav?

On 2008-09-27 05:47, RevBambooBen wrote:
who's Tiki Trav?

He's some Matt Reese wannabe...

E's me wittle brother!

Gonna miss im.

Freakin' gingers!

TT

Mini Matt...!..

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 28, 2008 10:05 AM

We finally got the wanker kicked out of the country, now how do we get him kicked off Tiki Central?

HA!!!

TT

On 2008-09-28 10:05, GROG wrote:
We finally got the wanker kicked out of the country, now how do we get him kicked off Tiki Central?

I have tried to kick myself off TC but I just keep coming back...

See you all soon...

Pages: 1 15 replies