Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Need Recommendations For Walls To Bang My Head Against

Pages: 1 19 replies

W

I'm looking for some good walls to bang my head against...Any suggestions?

Unlike the rest of you I once had hope and optimism. Thanks to the rest of you most of that is gone now.

Yet I remain somewhat chipper and fairly happy-go-lucky. Many of you seem to spend all your time hanging out at the corner of Sullen and Bitter.

Still, there are occasional times, usually the hours between 12 AM and 11:59 PM, when the Marching Morons and "...This vast and endless sea of stupidity called Mankind..."***** sort of gets to me.

As many of you know I have taken a strict vow of non-confrontational peace so of course I'd never act out violently. (And for those who have claimed otherwise: I checked on it and ripping up or setting fire to origami swans that I made myself is not considered a violent act.)

But still, the desire to descend into the depths of pointless rage can be strong and at those times there is nothing better than a good old fashioned head bang against a wall.

So if you know of any good walls to bang my head against, please post them.

*****Shakespeare, I think. Or maybe woofmutt. I don't care.

TT

Here's a "Great Wall" to bang your head on...

T

H

You are a work in progress Mutt!!! Try this wall, aim for areas where you see any exposed wiring or nails sticking out...the pain will be quite pleasurable for you.

M

I was going to suggest this one...

But then Andy reminded me that someone took it down already.

H

T

Well, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, so maybe you need walls like this?

And now I know why you want to smash your head into a wall. It's people like me that really get to you. :lol: Did it work?

Some people of late have possibly thought "I'd be better off banging my head against a wall."

Just in case anyone actually decides to give the head + wall thing a whirl I bumped this thread so they'd have some options.

TK

i carry a rock with me. its my mini wall and i bang it on my melon till it goes numb...i usually don't feel any better about human kind but the dull throbbing headache makes me not think about such troublesome things.

I'm not sure if this says more about my noggin or the state of manufacturing today....

Banging your head against interior walls, the kind made of gypsum/sheetrock, is not the best of ideas. Many a hole in the gypsum has been made this way.

And....

Brick walls leave an interesting pattern upon your head, but wear safety glasses as the brick dust could get in your eyes.

TK

sound advice there. sound advice.

How about "Wallboard Roulette"? You run and randomly crash your head through a wall. If you're lucky you just hit sheetrock. If you hit a stud you lose.

Pages: 1 19 replies