Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

witco treasure trove on craigslist in champaign ill.

Pages: 1 10 replies

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-10-07 11:03 ]

there's a bunch of witco on sale on craigslist in champaign, illinios...very cool buddha fountain that i have never seen before.....

Champaign Illinois!?!?!?
that's where my sister lives!
Would have never thought WITCO would pop up in my old stomping grounds...

Is it already gone?

Link?

..gone???.....believe me, for what they are asking for this stuff, it's gonna be there for a long, long time.....the prices are outrageous. however, I do know that offers will be entertained so if any of you shrewed witco collectors want to wheel and deal, go for it...they may be receptive to your offer....

also, the guy that is selling it claims he is selling it for a friend through his store...

hope that helps....i'd post a link if i could do it from where i'm at....just go to craigslist and type in witco....and you will see it. there is also a link on the post to view a ton of pictures of the stuff....there's the dragon couch and ottoman, 2 table lamps, sheild and spears lamp, asian style coin carved bar and stools....and my favorite....the buddha fountain.

Same stuff is being sold on Ebay as a Buy It Now under Seller Stores.

It is priced really high! Nice stuff though.

PTD

wouldn't it be funny if my little friend 'Stevie' offered $100.00 bucks for it they took it?

On 2008-10-10 11:06, TIKI DAVID wrote:
wouldn't it be funny if my little friend 'Stevie' offered $100.00 bucks for it they took it?

Dave,
Stevie here,
Not funny but sad, as the economy circles the drain, there are bargains and steals everywhere, people in economy's linked to big industry or auto manufacturing are letting go of their possessive emotional postures and making hay while the sun shines as you mid-westerners would say. The mid-west is bracing for a cold winter and with the price of oil still so high, Witco maps won't burn in the fireplace long enough to warm much. Here in sunny Malibu, it's rare when it's below 60 degrees, so we don't have heating bills, just extra cash to buy up mid-west firewood.

Malibu weatherman. MSNBC-MARKET WATCH,and dealer in mid level kitchen cabinets.
you are a true SOCAL muti-tasker, where do you find the time to surf?

Wow, let it go Tiki David.
We can all be friends here.

Best
Mark

[ Edited by: Sparkle Mark 2008-10-12 10:03 ]

I for one, express my apologies for my part, I never meant to insult. I extend my (Wet/salt, covered) hand of friendship.
Steve.

accepted and returned in the same spirit.

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2008-10-12 12:55 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies