Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Jungle Trader's Creations and Collectibles

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

With special permission from MunkTiki I'm offering this carving of their CaveTiki Lono mug. 1 carving only for 300 clams, just over 3 ft. tall from solid palmwood. Ain't he cute.
First the mug, MunkTiki has a few remaining.

The carving with loincloth from a real leopard :wink:
SOLD

Stagger Onward Rejoicing

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-01-08 21:17 ]

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-04-11 16:02 ]

That is one cute tiki!

What a bargain!

Jungle,
That is way wicked cool dood!

Every caveman has gotta scratch down there sometime.

Great job Vic!

Alrighty thanks! That CaveTiki Lono is standing guard on Minnie's patio. This Moai may soon be there with him. He's about 3 ft. tall. SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-10-18 15:16 ]

C

Great caveman, Vic - what FUN!!!!

& nice brow & lips on that Moai, too :)

Very nice!!!!!

Thanks croe! I will drink a beer tonite and think of you.
The 3 ft. Moai is sold. The guy that bought it named it "Yum Yum". (Night At The Museum)

Here's another 5 ft. Moai. SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-10-18 15:17 ]

M

Suavecito....

Here is a Chinese string instrument I acquired from Minnie's Modesto. On the back it says, "Fu Yu Hwa Musical Instrument Factory Made In Taiwan." It's been hanging in Minnie's for nearly 60 years but you could never see it cuz it was so dark and above, just across from the bar. You can see the dragon carved into the neck. If you look close you can see a crack in the back. Total length is about 24 inches. It works. I'm selling it, need the money. Make offer, send me a PM or e-mail.

Stylized Easter Island Moai, Palmwood, 6 1/2 ft. tall. Darker areas are burned in. HAPPY EASTER! SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-10-18 15:19 ]

Nice. J.T., in order to communicate the size of that cool cat I think you need to show a shot with a human. He must be a biggen, but it just doun look it!

New image for you above and below.

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-04-13 09:03 ]

Here's the 7 ft. rootball with a human

$600.00

Blowgun, Origin Borneo or PNG islands area. Closeups you can see the small carving on the dart storage pouch. Made from bamboo, boar hair, twine. About 4 1/2 ft. long. Darts are 7 inches long. Asking $200.00 OBO
SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-04-11 16:04 ]

That would be awesome for Oasis!!!

For monkeys at Oasis? Monkey meat good.

D
Danno posted on Sun, Jun 14, 2009 8:17 AM

WICKED!!

Here's an 8 string mandolin believed to originate from the South Pacific. Made from gourd. See the palm trees inscribed and cowry shells. Cool piece. Just right to hang gently on the wall of your tiki bar.
$60.00

A week from today I'll be in at thee Official Tiki Central Tiki Crawl. I can bring this or any other smaller items and you won't have to pay shipping, that way you can buy me a drink instead. heheh. OR maybe we could arrange some other,..........transaction

"Ku in Paris"

SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-10-18 15:15 ]

Won 1st place AND Best of Show
About 3 ft. tall, SOLD

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2009-10-18 15:16 ]

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
http://TikiJungle.com

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2010-04-11 16:17 ]

On 2009-01-08 19:25, Jungle Trader wrote:
Here is a Chinese string instrument I acquired from Minnie's Modesto. On the back it says, "Fu Yu Hwa Musical Instrument Factory Made In Taiwan." It's been hanging in Minnie's for nearly 60 years but you could never see it cuz it was so dark and above, just across from the bar. You can see the dragon carved into the neck. If you look close you can see a crack in the back. Total length is about 24 inches. It works. Make offer, send me a PM or e-mail.

Still up for grabs. A nice vintage PolyAsian collectible originally from Minnie's Restaurant Modesto.

L

Vic I never saw Ku in Paris...love it!

Yeah Liz, a saxophone on his lips woulda been cool.

This ones all mine now. He makes a great drinking buddy but a little on the quite side!

Mahalo JT

Man, you need more jungle foliage. Banana, golden bamboo, lavender trumpet vine with 4' x 8' lattice attached to the fence. Who carved the tiki? Looks good! :wink:
Thanks David!

I am the proud owner of the blow gun...it is now hanging in my "Out Of Africa" master bath...will post pics later.

Only 400 dollars. 7 ft. tall. Buy now.

Jungle Trader Original design

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2011-11-16 21:31 ]

CA

loving the images here! see ya soon !?! Trader!

Brother Crazy Al thanks! Where you gonna be? I haven't been keeping track. You comin up north?

Nice work JT!

For those of you that like leis of all kinds check out my brother's and his wife's link. He's in Florida. Fun for all kinds of occasions. http://pinterest.com/leiladyfl/

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2013-11-16 21:15 ]

"Add Images To Your Post" NEW!" does not work

Thanks David!

For sale, inquire within

Full body 360 6 ft. Lono, needs a stain

Actually 6 1/2 ft. tall

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2014-02-16 21:23 ]

T

Excellent work as always Vic!

Me like!

Ya Vic,
Those are way awesome.
I wish I could afford one (your prices are reasonable, Im just broke).

Thanks guys! But where would you put it Kevin?

For sale

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader 2014-05-20 08:03 ]

Capt. Pierre Moai with a little moai personality. oui oui

Pages: 1 2 50 replies