Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

squid's uncle shrunkle ltd ed. bowl. available @ squidart.com!

Pages: 1 20 replies

S
squid posted on Fri, Oct 24, 2008 8:27 PM

Shopping cart enabled. Get him now http://www.squidart.com/buystuff1.html

Please indicate number of brain holes with you order :)

[ Edited by: squid 2008-11-11 09:17 ]

T

Okay...are those available?

You captured my third grade teacher perfectly.
And these are available when?

S

Edited just to tidy up a bit!

[ Edited by: squid 2008-10-26 11:44 ]

B

Master Squid....This Dead Head dude of yours is AMAZING! Your glazing is top shelf sir. It must take you for like forever to do one. This guy is huge!

Brain Cap - :lol:

That's freaking sweet!!
I wish I had the bucks for it!!

..sb

S

Thanks for the props guys! Yup, he's a bit time consuming in the glazing department and even trickier to de-mold and clean up. But it's worth it. I'll have an AP available for road-testing at the Tonga Hut tonight! Let's see what kind of mileage he gets... :wink:

This piece is beautiful. Incredible. A.Ma.Zing. I don't NEED one of these, but I waaaaaaaaaaant one so very badly. I'll be eagerly awaiting the release date.

"Any time, any place, adventure always awaits. Remember that and you'll never be without...uhh...adventure.

[ Edited by: Easter Island Elvis 2008-10-25 11:28 ]

[ Edited by: Easter Island Elvis 2008-10-25 11:38 ]

man, that is a beauty! nice lid combo idea, and really nice underglaze/glaze work. really sharp!

T

Wow, its like a combination of all the best parts of the shrunken head / ceramic out there.

Is this a record for the highest price for a limited edition mug to be sold at a set price directly from the artist? MAybe Crazy Al still holds the title.

This mug I see going the way of the highly collected ceramic that has been around through the ages.

S

Polly helps me test-drive Uncle Shrunkle while Kirby looks on in disbelief. I have decided that I shall offer the option of 2, 3, or 4 holes. There's enough beverage room in this guy to accommodate you and 3 of your pals, no problem!

Photo stolen from TikiMango!

More willing brain suckers discover the power of Uncle!

Photo courtesy Joe Banks.

LT

H U G E

Way cool Squid! simply the best.

someone told me there's some small batches of fancy potato chips being offered on this thread...

Great Sculpt!
Great Glaze!
Clever to the Nth degree!

Squid's one of them 'tarded geniuses...

I suggest you buy one an Uncle Shrunkle
and keep this boy in Cheerios and boxed juice for LIFE!
:)

TT

On 2008-10-26 11:03, squid wrote:
Polly helps me test-drive Uncle Shrunkle while Kirby looks on in disbelief. I have decided that I shall offer the option of 2, 3, or 4 holes. There's enough beverage room in this guy to accommodate you and 3 of your pals, no problem!

what you and kirby do in your own privacy is your business but offering poor kirbs' "holes" to "you and 3 of your pals" on a web forum is a bit much.. Polly you need to protect kirby from the predatory behaviour of Squid..

S

On 2008-10-27 03:50, Tiki Trav wrote:

what you and kirby do in your own privacy is your business but offering poor kirbs' "holes" to "you and 3 of your pals" on a web forum is a bit much.. Polly you need to protect kirby from the predatory behaviour of Squid..

Shipping to Australia is 4x standard rate.

S
squid posted on Tue, Oct 28, 2008 3:29 PM

Due to my technical ineptitude...

I have extended the TC discount period through Sun, Nov 2.

I should be able to figure out the %#!@* shopping cart stuff for my website by the 3rd.

Please indicate the number of brain holes you would like. :)

[ Edited by: squid 2008-10-28 15:33 ]

But wait there's more! More pictures that is ~

Squid's childhood fear of costumed characters resurfaces at the Tonga Hut.

Mmmm! Uncle Shrunkle should probably come with hair nets. :)

Well I guess there will have to an addition to my Squid bowl collection..Looks great!!!!

S
squid posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2008 1:07 AM

Beautiful pix Boris!
SlapBass, I'm pretty sure you can handle this bad boy with just one straw hole, all by yourself!!

S

Im not sure if thats a good thing..You know I had to try and an have a Drei Moai Volcano Bowl all to myself..And yes I conquered it..Actaully it conquered me!!!..
Lets do Bonanza soon..

Pages: 1 20 replies