Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Squid Rolls Out Economic Stimulus Package: All Stuff On Sale thru Feb 28! (See Page 2)

Pages: 1 28 replies

S
squid posted on Fri, Oct 31, 2008 1:25 AM

All this and more now at http://www.squidart.com
Click the "BUY STUFF" button and browse the fine selection of stuff!

Simply pop out the nipple, fill, replace, enjoy. It's the ultimate Mai-Tai trainer!!!
Just try to wean yourself off of this one!

Uncle Shrunkle is 52 oz capacity with your choice of brain holes! $200. Edition of 80.

[ Edited by: squid 2009-01-27 19:19 ]

L
Liana posted on Fri, Oct 31, 2008 2:09 AM

Awesome Squid!! Baby Bob is so cuuuuuute!

Darn it!! Australia is so far away AND our dollar is down the dunny right now.

Love dem mugs :)

Liana.

Beauty. I know a little baby who needs one of these!

That's awesome.
But i wonder how long it will be before someone posts a photo of Baby Bob up against this mug:
http://www.tackytreasures.com/tackyhtml/tackyimages/breastmug-3397-th.jpg

gives a whole new meaning to "nursing one's drink".

..sb

B

Squid!! Squid!! You are on FIRE these days! The Baby Bob is a winner! Love the finishes on the other guys too. I want a job making up paint color names!

Suffering, The boob one just needs to be done a honey glaze with some tattooing on it. :)

G
GROG posted on Fri, Oct 31, 2008 9:20 AM

Good stuff. GROG like.

S

On 2008-10-31 02:09, Liana wrote:
Awesome Squid!! Baby Bob is so cuuuuuute!

Darn it!! Australia is so far away AND our dollar is down the dunny right now.

Love dem mugs :)

Liana.

EEK! You're right about those dollars. I'm pretty sure it's due to the "Tiki Trav Effect" whereby the exchange rate is set by the last "bad apple" Aussie to swap dollars on US soil. Please come visit and I'm sure you can counteract that effect. :)

TT

I think the damage has been done....

T

Hey Squid! Have any use for my left nut? I'd gladly give it for a Yeti or Bigfoot mug!

WooooooHoooooo!!! I Love Baby Bob!! :)

Goo! (Terrific!)

My name is Joe Morgan and I approve of this message!

S
squid posted on Sat, Nov 1, 2008 2:45 PM

Thanks Joe! Rock on!

S
squid posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2008 1:00 AM

On 2008-10-31 18:38, tikitees wrote:
Hey Squid! Have any use for my left nut? I'd gladly give it for a Yeti or Bigfoot mug!

I've never been offered a barter of this nature before. Let me think......ummmm.......No! Even with the current economic situation, I'm guessing that parting with the cash would be less painful than your proposal. But thank you for your interest! :)

genius boy!

S
squid posted on Tue, Nov 11, 2008 9:28 AM

All this and more now at http://www.squidart.com
Thrill to Real Live Shopping Cart Action!
Click the "BUY STUFF" button and browse the fine selection of stuff!

Simply pop out the nipple, fill, replace, enjoy. It's the ultimate Mai-Tai trainer!!!
Just try to wean yourself off of this one!

Uncle Shrunkle is 52 oz capacity with your choice of brain holes! $200. Edition of 80.

C

LUAU PIG!?!?!?!?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!
Can't wait to see that one!!!!!!!!! (DROOL)

I just received my Uncle Shrunkle, and it's just awesome. Much bigger than I remembered seeing at Tonga Hut last month. Here's some photos for those that are still on the fence about getting some Squid Art. Don't worry about shipping either, Dave packs the thing so well, it could survive a 8.0 earthquake.

Comes with a nice card.

Has a lovable face.

Singed and numbered.

Fits nicely in the hand (if yours are huge).

Great glaze.

Plays well with others.

S
squid posted on Sun, Nov 16, 2008 1:34 PM

Thanks Mr Mango! And don't forget that the card has a horrible typo! Just another freebie for your pleasure! Thanks to all who have ordered.

I'll have a few of each design at the Tiki Magazine art show this Friday at Damon's, Glendale. There might just be a little show discount too since I don't have to pack 'em up for the "Big One". Meanwhile I continue the assembly line at Squid's Head Shop...

you might as well
BUMP!
go ahead and
BUMP!

the Uncle Shrunkle Bowls are perfect size
to carry your free puppy home!
and what better way to nurse your puppy
than a Baby Bob mug!

at Damons....tonight!
See ya there!

Trainin' hard with the Baby Bob Mai-Tai Trainer!

B

Awwwww, that's a great picture :up:

Go Master Squid - GO!!!

S
squid posted on Thu, Dec 4, 2008 10:00 PM

I'll have a couple of each at the Tonga Hut this Saturday. Come by and take a free test drive! (Booze not included) :D

H

Wheeeeee! Squid's got a Head Shop. Can't believe places like this still exist. Only in Commiefornia buddy, I tell ya.

Um... hey bro is this really a "shop" or is Bai making you have a yardsale?

Whoa! I see an Ernie Keen waterpipe there on the bottom left. Dibs!
How much you askin? - H-Diddy

S
squid posted on Tue, Jan 27, 2009 7:15 PM

SQUID'S ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE:

While Congress quibbles over President Obama's package (don't even think of going there), Squid forges ahead with his own. Perhaps it's out of a spirit of charity and hope for the new, improved United States of America. Perhaps it's because he just suffered through his 20th annual 29th birthday and made the profound realization that "you can't take it with you". Either way, it's STRANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN and gives you the opportunity to save BIG, BIG, BIG!

Big as in 20% OFF EVERY FREAKIN' PIECE OF MERCHANDISE at http://www.squidart.com thru February 28!!! Just click those "add to cart" buttons like a crazed tweaker and see the savings rack up in your shopping cart. Mugs, bowls, prints, pendants, you name it (except fonts) it's on sale.

All ceramics are in stock and ready to roll so stop by real soon and enjoy!

What are you lookin Here for?!?!?

GO MAN GO!

http://www.squidart.com

"Strange you can believe in!" :lol:

Well my Baby Bob arrived in the mail today safely but a little dehydrated. So he had a Blue Hawiaiian and felt much better afterwards. So THANKS Squid for my new kid!!!

S
squid posted on Tue, Feb 17, 2009 8:45 PM

Stimulus indeed! Lots of folks have taken advantage of this blistering sale smack-dab in the middle of winter. I thank you all! Just a few more days left to get your deals...

B

You must be able to glaze in your sleep by now....you da man Squid!

Pages: 1 28 replies