Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Halloween pix--got pix of your costume...or a party you went to?

Pages: 1 14 replies

H

Here's my wife and myself on halloween. She was a dandelion (an idea she got from the show 'Pushing Daisies'). I figured I'd stay with the plant life theme so I made a Venus Fly Trap costume....fun! I felt like the paparazzi were after us...never seen so many camera flashes going off before.

She looked really cool under the blacklights of the dance floor--you can barely see me to the side and just behind her.

http://www.myspace.com/bhowland

The Curse of Howland Island

[ Edited by: Howland 2008-11-02 11:25 ]

M
Murph posted on Sun, Nov 2, 2008 9:25 AM

Great costumes!

WooHoo! Trick or Treat :)

I tried to take a picture of myself actually wearing the costume, but none of them came out an unfortunatly theres no one here I can ask to take a picture for me. ( party pooper) ANYWAY I have always wanted to make a cardboard jahmbi so I finally did it. I had a blast making the costume and was totally crackingmyself up when I was wearing it around the house.

and for reference for those of you who havent seen the real Jahmbi......

H

DAWN! That is hilarious!!!!

I went as a calavera

my friend Cyndi is on the left, I am on the right.

more photos & debauchery here

I made my friend's Popeye & Olive Oyl costumes. They were perfect!

D

sweetpea & dogbytes

as Pee & Pooh.

TJ

I hit Tiki-Ti for a couple of hours, but didn't stay for the costume party.

B

Our friend Ron has a Halloween party when Halloween falls on a Friday or Saturday night. The last party was 5 years ago. Then, my wife was the victim. The prom queen scream queen victim of the ax murderer. I was the ax murderer. This year my wife dressed me up like Paul Bunyan. It seems all of my wife’s ideas for me in costume involve me with an ax. My Purple Wahine was Babe the blue ox.

Paul Bunyan and Babe the blue ox.

From 5 years ago: The prom queen and the ax murderer.

The Mrs. serving up some brain salad.

From this year: The grandson was a penguin.

H

prom queen scream queen
That's a good one --try to say it 5 times real fast I just tried and fumbled horribly
Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to do it. Or give it 10 tries when you're sober!

Maybe because it's 1:40 in the am on a Sat. or Sun night/morn.

Penguin Grandson is a HOOT, I bet he had a ball!

Back to your costumes... I watched the Ed Gein movie last night---ewwwwwww, what afreakazoid--the stuff of nightmares!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bhowland

The Curse of Howland Island

[ Edited by: Howland 2008-11-23 22:59 ]

Howland, this was a great idea for a thread. I loved the Pushing Daisies theme. That's a great show and a fave of mine. The best part of going to Halloween parties is seeing the creative stuff people come up with.

TZ

H

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pages: 1 14 replies