Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Hey, abril12 !

Pages: 1 2 replies

W

Below are my responses to excerpts from a post abril12 made in the General Forum. It was abril12's second post, but sadly she has now vanished from our midst...Why not pause and clear yer throat in her memory?

(Oh, and my apologies to abril12 in cas yuh were were just another of our Canadian speakin' members who I failed to understand.)

"My name is Beatriz Avila; I have 2 children men..."

Go away, we have enough of those already.

"2 months ago, became ill...Generics medicines they did not do affect to him. It followed bad; it snored the chest to him..."

Of course it followed bad. If it ever follows good when it snores to the chest I've never seen it.

"...and it had fever reason..."

Those "fever reasons" can get yuh outta a lotta tight spots with yer significant other, just don't go usin' 'em too much.

"It was already 20 being bad of the chest and with a loaded cough (phlegm green)..."

I don't have their chip books handy but I'm guessin' Phlegm Green is neither a Martha Stewart or a Ralph Lauren color.

"In the hospital they removed plates to him and as result said to me that it drinks it had pneumonia..."

They removed plates? That's not pneumonia. Yer married to a dishwasher.

"...it was already long time that drinks was bad..."

Oh, OK now I get it. I think yuh wanted to post this in Tiki Drinks and Food

"To my son I give three times him to the day shaken with the meals because he is a little bitter..."

Well now that's actually some good thinkin' there...Three martinis a day will cure uer son's bitterness in no time!

"Very I am really been thankful. So long."

Well very I am really been serious: Scram.

woofmutt
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
For inside sentiment see back of package.

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2008-11-07 12:28 ]

It may be time to activate the cone of silence.

TM

Woofmut, you are a genius!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies