Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Artist with Cool Tiki Design

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hello All Tiki enthusiast. I am new to this site and was turn-on to it by an associate of mine. I've just created my first Tiki Design and was told that this was the place to sell my wears. This design was inspired by the Tiki lifestyle. The Neon Sign on top of the hut is customizable. You can change ACME to any name that fits reasonably within that space. We are capable of printing this on numerous types of material. Banner, vinyl decal, poster paper, aluminum signs to name a few. Prints start as low as $40.00 (+shipping) If you are interested please checkout my website http://www.poorboyworks.com to get a hold of us. This artwork is original and by no means copied from any other source. I take pride in my art and find inspiration in many forms and hope no one would try stealing my work. Thanks for your interest and if this works out I am already thinking of new designs.
PoorBoy16

James is an incredible artist. I am glad he is finally doing some ''tiki'' work. Keep up the great work and hope to see you soon. The Sacramento Tiki Group is a pretty cool crowd to be a part of.....WELCOME!

I

Fabulous work! I love it :)

Very Kustom Kulturish! I likey!

[ Edited by: Big Kahuna 2008-11-30 17:14 ]

Very kewl indeed. Hey, I have friends in Shingle Springs!!! Keep up the great work and welcome to TC.

Pages: 1 4 replies