Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Squid Mugs castawayceramics.net NOW OPEN !!!

Pages: 1 22 replies

Ahoy from Castaway Ceramics, the exclusive online sales venue for new open-edition mugs and bowls by Squid! The long-awaited cargo has washed ashore and we want to make sure it gets to you!

OUR WEBSITE IS COMPLETED! So climb aboard matey. You can now browse, purchase merchandise and sign up on our email list, so please visit Castaway Ceramics

If you have any questions, please contact us:

The Castaways

http://www.castawayceramics.net

[ Edited by: The Castaways 2008-12-02 23:32 ]

[ Edited by: The Castaways 2008-12-03 00:15 ]

T

Some of Squid's best work. Very interested in a couple pieces.

SQUID!
BRING ME A HUT!
FRIDAY!
DON'T FORGET!

Senor Calamari - One Cap'n for me please!

[ Edited by: Daves Not Home 2008-11-18 11:36 ]

S
squid posted on Tue, Nov 18, 2008 4:11 PM

Wooooot! The Castaways have given me permission to give a 10% discount at the Damon's and Tonga Hut events. At this time it's check or cash only please.

If you're picking up a pre-order, please contact THE CASTAWAYS to let them know.
Don't contact me about it (unless you have a free Studebaker Hawk for pickup in the LA area).
Posting here will not help either (unless you just want to give gratuitous thread bumps)!

You all should know by now that I am not, nor have I ever been "the brains" of any outfit! :D

Hope to see you at the shows!!!!

Ahoy land lubbers, best ya be gettin yer booty now before the discount ship sets adrift in these stormy waters.

The Castaways

S

Bumpity-bump! If you want to pick up at Damon's this Friday......

BUMP-BAB-A-LOO-BA
DE-BUMP-BAM-BOOM!
Tonight! This is your BIG CHANCE!
Grab some Great Squid/Castaway Ceramics tonight at Damons!
They're Beautiful and you'll be helping Squid in numerous ways!
like...
cigarettes
drinks
clay
carving tools
and more Szulkaski books!
:)

just save enough for a Ruzic piece while you're there...
don't wanna have to bring all those puppies back home....

Hey boyz! How do I get a hut if I am still living here in Allentown?

i saw those..i also noticed that the pictures contain the price they will be selling them for on their site...unless of course castaways is testing the market waters with these and intends to raise the prices based on what they sell for on ebay....is this true castaways or will you still honor the prices on the photos regardless of what bidders overpay on ebay? they most likely will sell for more than the list price since folks will be in a frenzy to get theirs first....

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-12-02 07:34 ]

On 2008-11-22 16:54, rugbymatt wrote:
Hey boyz! How do I get a hut if I am still living here in Allentown?

Don't blame yourself. They never taught you what was real: Iron and coke. Chromium steel.

Aren't these new pieces fun?

Freaky Boutiki is now an official (insert fanfare here)

TRANSCONTINENTAL DISTRIBUTOR OF BROTHERLY LOVE, BABY!!!

I'll always be able to get a hut for one of my Homebouys!

Oh... and at the listed price Tipsy.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-02 10:50 ]

LT

On 2008-12-02 10:46, hodadhank wrote:

Freaky Boutiki is now an official (insert fanfare here)

TRANSCONTINENTAL DISTRIBUTOR OF BROTHERLY LOVE, BABY!!!

I'll always be able to get a hut for one of my Homebouys!

Oh... and at the listed price Tipsy.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2008-12-02 10:50 ]

Cool - no shipping charges for me! :D When will they be in stock?

S
squid posted on Tue, Dec 2, 2008 9:18 PM

On 2008-12-02 07:32, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
i saw those..i also noticed that the pictures contain the price they will be selling them for on their site...unless of course castaways is testing the market waters with these and intends to raise the prices based on what they sell for on ebay....is this true castaways or will you still honor the prices on the photos regardless of what bidders overpay on ebay? they most likely will sell for more than the list price since folks will be in a frenzy to get theirs first....

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-12-02 07:34 ]

Oh dear Mr McStagger, I see you have been wronged in the past by ne'er do wells and scallywags. That does tend to leave the scar of pessimism on yer rump. But worry not my friend! The Castaways are honorable folk and shall sell the goods at the stated price in the photos. I pity the fool that bids more.

Ebay is merely a consciousness raising medium for the website. And maybe someone can snag a bargain here and there as well!

So if you wander on over to http://www.castawayceramics.net you will find a fully functional e-commerce site awaiting your arrival! Or visit the Freaky Boutiki if you're in the San Diego area and pay ye not the shipping!

S
squid posted on Tue, Dec 2, 2008 10:02 PM

The site is kinda jinky at the moment. Internet Explorer users may have a less-than-pleasant visual experience but you can still buy stuff.

thanks!! i'll be picking some up before the year is out.....i also turned the folks on at cat's meow to you in hopes that maybe they can carry your product too!

S
squid posted on Fri, Dec 5, 2008 8:37 PM

Going to the Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland show this Saturday????

Well this is the last call for mug pre-order pickups!

Email [email protected] if you ordered at the Squid retrospective or at Tiki Oasis.

I'll be sure to have your order there!!! See ya...

Squid, Very cool!

Amy

Last call for all you pre-sale pirates. The discount ship is leaving harbor at the end of the month so if you registered for the pre-sale discount climb aboard and get your booty before it is gone.

amazing as usual!!!!

H

Wow! 30% discount at castaway ceramics till Sept. 9th? Time for me to get shopping...those cap'n skullys are great!

S
squid posted on Fri, Aug 21, 2009 1:31 PM

Just use coupon code OASIS at checkout! ARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

On 2009-08-21 12:03, hoolie wrote:
Wow! 30% discount at castaway ceramics till Sept. 9th? Time for me to get shopping...those cap'n skullys are great!

They're all great!

I can't keep the huts on the shelves... and the Tri-Marq Scorp & Quad Volcano bowls??!! Yowza!! Even folks who don't drink are buyin these things. Ya gotta keep your wallet and car keys someplace when your not wearing pants I guess...

Till Sept 9th you save some scratch by buying them direct from Squidly, or you can pay full price and get 'em from me.

Choose wisely grasshopper!

Pages: 1 22 replies