Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis Virgin wants to know!!

Pages: 1 21 replies

Aloha tiki centralites,

Matt the Cat & TikiMookie are planning to attend Tiki Oasis in 2009 and this is our first time.

We would love to be room hosts, etc...

Any idea of when tix go on sale and anything else you would like to share to make this a great experience (for you and us)!!

Those in the know, give us some 411 please. Bang your tiki drums, we're listening.

Thanks,

TikiMookie

TT

it's boring.. forget it..

T

Dont listen to him . Hes a TOOL !Thats why we sent him back to kangarooland . Hes looking for a new place and his rooommate is Michael Jackson .

don't listen to TikiRay!
he only peeked onto this post because it contained the word "virgin"!
:lol:

Imagine a city full of drunks
both good and bad
and that's Oasis!
:)

G
GROG posted on Tue, Dec 2, 2008 11:33 PM

Don't worry, you've got about 8 months to prepare for Oasis.

....and Ray wears a hat now too!!

( gay :)-

Oasis is da kine!!

just keep an eye out on TC and Tiki News Magazine.

On 2008-12-03 07:37, RevBambooBen wrote:
"Tiki News Magazine"

whoops was that a slip, or intentional?
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2008-12-03 21:15 ]

Ill second that emotion as far as oasis 09?
any dates - ass - u - ming aug 09 san diego?

maybe I'm missing the web link?

mahalo
freddieballs needs to sign up too

On 2008-12-03 07:37, RevBambooBen wrote:
just keep an eye out on TC and Tiki News Magazine.

Ben said "eye out" he he he

R

how about in l.a. this year instead of san diego???

On 2009-01-02 13:04, ron-tiki wrote:
how about in l.a. this year instead of san diego???

Sure, if you can find a large scale Polynesian restaurant within close proximity to a (formerly?) Tiki themed hotel that will let us take it over for 4 days, as well as accomodate bands and long, long nights of drinking and crawling from room to room...naw, just get on yer horse and ride the extra 90 minutes to San Diego :)

yeah really San Diego is a nice place, and its not that Far from LA.
get on yer bad motor scooter and get down there, and stay at the Hotel.
you will thank us later.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

TF

Looks like the website for Tiki Oasis is gone? Wazzup? Domaine name lost???

It's the weekend of Aug 8th and 9th. I already have a request in for those days off with my work.

J

Actually, it is the weekend of August 13-16 this year.

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2009-01-05 12:01 ]

T

That is awesome that you guys are going! We'll have an excellent time! Maybe we can get the whole Sac area gang to go....

Duh! I knew that. We will be in the bay area the weekend I posted and then Tiki Oasis the weekend after. With LA in between. Hitting as many tiki spots as we can between Portland, OR and San Diego.

Tiki Oasis is such a blast that we are sad that we missed the first 6. We are already looking forward to going to 9. We get there before it starts and stay until it's long over. It's become a family reunion with all our tiki buddies. Each year you make new friends, find lots of tiki treasure and meet the artists. Then at night the music is terrific. There is nothing but good times for all. The room parties are impressive. Otto is a terrific guy to go to all this work so we can have all this fun.

Hey Sac gang, see ya at Brenda's party Sat and Oasis in August, Wendy

On 2009-01-06 20:40, danlovestikis wrote:
Tiki Oasis is such a blast that we are sad that we missed the first 6. We are already looking forward to going to 9. We get there before it starts and stay until it's long over. It's become a family reunion with all our tiki buddies. Each year you make new friends, find lots of tiki treasure and meet the artists. Then at night the music is terrific. There is nothing but good times for all. The room parties are impressive. Otto is a terrific guy to go to all this work so we can have all this fun.

Hey Sac gang, see ya at Brenda's party Sat and Oasis in August, Wendy

Brenda's having a party?

Does anyone know when Otto is going to start accepting reservations for oasis?

On 2009-01-05 13:21, TikiHula wrote:
That is awesome that you guys are going! We'll have an excellent time! Maybe we can get the whole Sac area gang to go....

Chief Bartender and I are going.

O
Otto posted on Sun, Jan 11, 2009 10:51 PM

On 2009-01-08 07:33, Afkarp's Moai wrote:
Does anyone know when Otto is going to start accepting reservations for oasis?

I have a vague idea of when I will have reservations available through the website!
I am hoping for end of February 2009

I will start a new thread prior to the launch of the Tiki Oasis website

Pages: 1 21 replies