Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

modern day pirates have tiki bar

Pages: 1 4 replies

K
T
TEZ posted on Fri, Dec 12, 2008 8:03 PM

Modern day pirates? I don't think so...real modern day pirates are still out there raping, pillaging and plundering, except they are known as "thugs" today. Sounds like these kids were just havin some good ol fashion fun! While these lads were getting done for some minor possession & some other petty charges, the cops were letting 'the real modern day pirates' roll grandma for her handbag and so on!

[ Edited by: TEZ 2008-12-13 02:50 ]

SARASOTA, Fla. (AP - Oh, wonderful! Sorrysota has made the news again. At least Paul is not involved (AKA PeeWee H) and...as an aside, I loved Peewee's playhouse! Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney Ho!

Looks like I need to read the local paper more but I get all my news from TC. Is that wrong? I seem to remember hearing about this.

I used to camp out there all the time with friends during summer and spring breaks when I was a wee lad. The "JNReserve" is less remote than it was back then. Lets just say that was over 25 years ago. It's been happening ever since, It's a local tradition. There are simply more people and there has been more development in that area. Sounds to me like these knuckleheads pushed it to far and threatened to screw it up for everybody. Some general rules of discretion have been observed and we never erected buildings or furnished the place. Most of the cops camped out there when they were young. I know, I was there with them. That's why they did not bother other camps, the others where not causing problems and keeping a low profile.

As far as being Pirates... Well, at least they did not label them "Tikiphiles". They had a full Tiki Bar after all. Spring break is right around the corner and my college student nephew is coming down to visit. From the looks of his Facebook profile he may be ready to join the "Pirates" this year. the "____Pirates" maybe!

No actual farm animals where injured or sodomized at this frat party.

And to think that someday someone doing a job interview for him just might see that photo...

B

Who knows, in this day and age, maybe that photo will be the leg-up he needs to get ahead in the future business world. Frat/party boys are popular in the business world after all.

Pages: 1 4 replies