Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Post-holiday hangover relief at Brenda's Tiki Hut 1/10/09 Sacramento, CA

Pages: 1 20 replies

We're opening the Tiki Hut for some post-holiday fun January 10, 2009 at 6 p.m. We'll be mixing up classic cocktails as tiki drinks. For details or directions, PM me or Brenda's Tiki Hut.

Oh darn....just realized I am going to be out of town on that weekend at a surprise birthday party for my Mom who will be 90 years old...can't miss that.

Have a great time ringing in the New Year.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-12-14 16:20 ]

Aloha you guys. Alia and I will be there for sure.

Hey There Brenda and Sean, we are going to come to your party for sure. You throw terrific parties with great people. We get really depressed if we miss yours or Marlene's parties. See you soon, Wendy and Dan
ps Marlene we will miss you so much, hug mom for us.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-12-18 14:16 ]

My cat drank the whole bottle.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2008-12-18 14:21 ]

I want to rub the cat belly!

T

Our cats will rip your hand off if you try that! ...don't touch the belly :)

A
Al-ii posted on Fri, Dec 19, 2008 4:59 PM

Sounds fun, The 10th you say-hmmm-Lemmee think about it
Mahalo
Al

New Year's bump. Our guest bartender from New Jersey is threatening Suffering Bastards and Roaring Twenties as the drinks of the evening.

On 2008-12-19 16:59, Al-ii wrote:
Sounds fun, The 10th you say-hmmm-Lemmee think about it
Mahalo
Al

Hey, Al, would be great to see you...and all other TCers.

Pics..Pics..We want to see pics. Wish we could of been there. Can't wait to hear all the details :)

T

Too much talking and drinking, not enough picture taking - sorry. We had tons o' fun, as usual. Mahalo, Brenda and Sean, for hosting!

Mahalo to Sean and Brenda, my vote for hosts of 2009. The food was amazing and the drinks kept flowing!

Hilarious night between the sharing of the CFM shoes and the the Redrum Voodoo Tiki banner. Nice to meet Tacky Tiki and some new people and GREAT to see all Sacramento and Bay Area Ohana that attended.

The banner is here, thank you, a little fuzzy about why I have it, but you know where it is if you guys decide you want it back!

BTW~Do the shoes work for anyone else? Thanks again guys.

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and it is amazing what a pair of shoes can do for you)!

You got the banner because you knocked it down! A kinda "you break it, you buy it" approach, but dang, it was free!! Makes me wonder what else might be free if you touch it! :wink:

Great hosts + great food and drinks + great new friends = One kick A*$ party!!

Thank you Sean and Brenda for inviting us to your fantastic Tiki Hut! And thank you Guest Bartender for mixing the Suffering Bastards and the very popular Roaring 20's!

Looking forward to another Sactown tiki event!

:drink:
Tacky

Thanks Brenda and Sean for hosting, the great food and the endless flow of drinks!!! Well worth the drive from the Bay Area.

You're welcome all, and thanks for coming. It's 4:30 pm and I'm still trying to recover. Just loaded up the dishwasher for the third time and we still have dirtys on the counter. Blah.

There was some nascent talk of a spring home crawl here in Sac-town. Once I catch up on cleaning and sleep, maybe I'll start working on details.

....but what we really want to know is if you still have the shoes on :D

Great cocktail party! You guys are a lot of fun.
Thank you for the excellent cocktails and grinds and just all around hosting a killer get together.

Hemo Yo Slippahs

Can't wait til the next one.

Thanks Brenda & Sean, you are gracious hosts and the party was fun. I was feeling a bit under the weather so not as bubbly as I wish I could have been, but we are glad we went.

We'll do one of these at our house in the Spring if we can swing it.

Note to Alohacurrent: Ah, so YOU went home with the shoes!! (or shoe)...

The only thing that would have made this party better was if VampiressRN (Marlene) could have been there with us. I know we all hope her mother's birthday party was as fun. We had such a wonderful time, thank you again for hosting another terrific party. Wendy and Dan

Just got home from San Diego so had to check here for pix. Nice spread you two gourmets!!! Looks like you all had a great time ringing in the New Year...sorry I missed it. Count me in on the Spring Home Bar Crawl.

Pages: 1 20 replies