Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Tiki body painting with Thor-Mathewson in Hawaii

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hi Everybody,
First let me say Happy Holidays to all of you and hope you have a wonderful time over the next week.
Here in Hawaii it is a sunny day again. Though times like this I do miss the snow and beauty of a white Christmas.
Though I have not posted in a while I have some time to contribute a few pix from Last Friday opening at the Thor Gallery in Waikiki, Honolulu.
Thor made his first trip over to see the new gallery and do some signing. Much to his surprise I set a special event with a chopper (motorcycle)in the front doorway,
plus a bikini model to do body art on for the crowd. Dorota Bednarek did a fantastic job.
Good fun was had by Thor and I as we did some intense body painting for two hours.
The crowd was to the street all night. Thor though not an airbrush artist like I covered her pretty well if I must say so. LOL.
Hope you enjoy these pix.
Aloha Dennis Mathewson

Here are some more pix.
Thor and I share the gallery with our art hope you like the Pix.
I will be at the Diamond Head Gallery Front street, Lahaina - Maui tomorrow night (December 26th) painting 3-4 bikini girls again.
Should be fun!
Well, gotta love Hawaii.....Aloha, Dennis

Awesome work you guys did. Now. I wanna see close ups of the Bike.

S
squid posted on Sat, Dec 27, 2008 2:35 AM

On 2008-12-25 21:22, TiKiMaN77 wrote:

Awesome work you guys did.  Now.  I wanna see close ups of the Bike.  

There's a bike there?

S
squid posted on Sat, Dec 27, 2008 2:35 AM

On 2008-12-25 21:22, TiKiMaN77 wrote:

Awesome work you guys did.  Now.  I wanna see close ups of the Bike.  

There's a bike there?

There is a bike there gang, LOL.
Here is a few more pix of the bike.It was painted for a local builder called Kustom Fab and was featured at SEMA in Vegas and many,many magazines like Easy rider. The bike is called Fusion...Very Kewl. Thanks for the replies

Pages: 1 5 replies