Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Feb.7/Kiki's b-day/Purple Orchid/Insect Surfers

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

On 2009-02-08 14:25, Wersmo Derinc wrote:

Utilizing the newest innovations in tiki technology, I was able to obtain this Kerlian photographic image of my hangover this morning. This is the first such image ever obtained of a French Zombie induced hangover. I shall attempt to create a motion picture of the next such hangover, if I survive this one.

Thanks to everyone who came out for Kiki von Tiki's birthday party and the Insect Surfers show. Thank you to everyone I danced with and a special,heartfelt thank you to those I may have offended. You were the most fun of all!

I hope to see you all this Saturday at Thee Swank Bastards show!

Dave,
that was the most hammered I have ever seen you.
even more than Tiki Oasis.
your a animal man,
and a dancin queen.
:wink:

those French Zombies are the bomb man.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Stories are coming in about stuff I apparently did but don't remember. I gues that means it was a successful party? :wink:
Dave you were great and a lot of fun! I apologise to everyone who's feet I stepped on with my stilettos whilst staggering drunk on the dance floor. And I thank the people who kept me from falling on my arse whilst doing same.

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-02-10 10:34 ]

Thanks again KVT!! Laura and I had a swell time!! Oh and I forgive you for puncturing my foot. It was alot of fun and we absolutely dig on the Insect Surfers!

Lets do it again, at the Next Purple Orchid show.
oh wait that is this Sat.
for the Swank Bastards from Vegas.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 2 51 replies