Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki pt cruiser - for sale!!! INTERIOR PHOTOS ADDED (price reduced)

Pages: 1 6 replies

**Dr.TikiMojo's - TIKI HUNTER - Tiki Cruiser- FOR SALE!!! :o

THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE TIKI CENTRAL LISTING!
WE WILL LIST THE CAR HERE FOR ONE WEEK BEFORE GOING ANOTHER ROUTE.

Yes, you read that right!! If you have been to a Tiki Oasis 2006, 2007, 2008 or many Tiki events from Seattle to San Diego and everywhere in between you've probably seen it....it's difficult to miss!
First the sad story, after ending up out of a job in the offset printing industry after 20 years in 2003 and struggling to find work we started TIKI HUNTER in the Summer of 2006 but alas this was to be right at the final fall of our country's economic recession, (we hope!). :(
The business is closing up with all but some remaining stock to be sold off, (watch for that down the road)! :wink:
As much as we love the Tiki Cruiser and all the praise we get everywhere we go it's just not a "practical" car for us in these tough times.
We were going to "trade it in" but I just feel that it won't find the person who really appreciates it and wants to give it a loving home! So I thought I would cast a line here and see who nibbles! :D

The Car: 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
A/T, PW, Sunroof, New Brakes, New Upgraded Suspension
Mileage: 43,500 aprox.
OVER $ 10,000 IN PAINT AND PARTS!!! :o
So Cal Customs 3D Life like “WOODY“ kit
Paint: Classic Sea Foam Green
18” 5-Spoke Mag Wheels
Billet Front Grill
Direct Air Intake System
Chrome Hood Struts
Chrome wipers
Chrome Wiper Cowl (REALLY EXPENSIVE!!)
Billet Antenna
Custom TYC Back up lights
Removable Surf Board Roof Rack
Tiki Pin Striping (vinyl)
Custom OOOH-GAAA Horn….this sucker REALLY gets attention!

Interior:
Mooneyes Tiki Door Locks
Leopard print dash cover and steering wheel cover
Custom made “Tiki PT Cruiser“ Floor Mats
Surf Board Rear View Mirror
Crazy Al Tiki Mama Dash Board Wobbler
Hand Carved Wooden Tiki Gear Shift Knob (from Germany)
Vinyl Tiki Pinstripe on Dash

Many things are not show in these photos: I will update the photos if I get any interested parties!

Flaws:
One of the 2 removable backseats has a stain on the underside of it, (we never had the back seats in since we used the PT mostly for taking supplies to and from Tiki events, it got stained while sitting upright in the garage)
There‘s been an intermittent problem with the engine light coming on and the transmission “sticking“ in gear. This has happened only twice. I stopped the car, turned off the engine and restarted it and it was OK again. Someone who is a mechanic/Tiki fan or has a friend or family member who‘s a mechanic can probably get this taken care of easily.

*BONUS:
There are many parts I have yet to even install that will be included!

PLUS:
I will FILL the back of the PT with Tiki Stuff!! :tiki: Carved Tiki‘s in several sizes, Artist Collectables, all the stuff to big and heavy for me to ship selling online and more. I will definitely go out of my way to make this worth while to an interested buyer!
Extra Bonus: If you live in California we will transfer title of our custom CA Artist‘s Plate “4RTIKI“*

We WERE asking $15,0000 NOW only....

:right:$12,500 :left:
or ANY reasonable offer for this One of a Kind Tiki Cruiser with all it‘s extras! You get a Car and all the trimmings to put together your own Tiki Bar! (Seriously, make an offer.....the highest offer will take it and all the goodies!)

If you happen to be a CAR DEALER maybe we can work a trade in?

Please don‘t post questions here…..email me directly.**

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2009-02-11 12:59 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2009-02-11 13:11 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2009-02-21 16:27 ]

**ANY reasonable offer for this One of a Kind Tiki Cruiser with all it‘s extras! :D

You get a Car and all the trimmings to put together your own Tiki Bar! :o

(Seriously, make an offer.....the highest offer will take it and all the goodies!)** :drink: :tiki:

** FYI

I did a NATIONAL search for 2002 PT Cruisers For Sale and got 840 listings.

I then changed the search results to under 45,000 miles, (actual miles on this one is about 43,500!), and the results dropped to ONLY 63 !!! :o

And of course NOTHING that looked like THIS!! :D **

I wish you best of luck in selling this beautiful car. I have seen it and it is delightful. Sorry about loss of your business too, this economy is just rottenrottenrotten!!! You are always welcome to host the marketplace at any of my parties. :)

Would make a GREAT Valentine's Day gift, (belated)!!!! :D

T

How 'bout some pics of the inside, like the surfboard rearview mirror, shift knob, locks, etc.

On 2009-02-15 17:46, tikitees wrote:
How 'bout some pics of the inside, like the surfboard rearview mirror, shift knob, locks, etc.

Just shot some quick shots but these should answer your questions! :D
Dash & Surfboard rear view mirror-

Hula Mama dash board wobbler-

Tiki on Dash-

Tiki Gear shift-

Tiki Door Lock Pulls-

Custom Floor Mats-

Rear Plate-

Front Plate-

Pages: 1 6 replies