Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Tiki Joe's Pop,ya knucklehead!

Pages: 1 18 replies

Hey Andy!
Happy Birthday Clownshoes!

If you've never met Andy
you're LAME...

like Andy!

Doodles!
:lol:

D

Happy Birthday, TJP ~ you clean up real nice! :)

Pop & Joey

Im saving my birthday greeting assault fur the actual day!! just warning ya be prepared to be bombarded with birthday bombs!!1

R

awww! it's yer birfday?!

HAPPEH BIRFDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

HAPPY HAPPY BURFDAY HAPPY HAPPY BURFDAY! Dogbytes and I made you this HUUUUUGE cake but then when we were bringing it to you top secret suprise party the collectrive flames from all the candles set the sprinkler system off and the water ruined the whole thing, streamers melted, balloons popped, the gorilla went ape shit crazy, and the cake got trampled by wet guests fleeing the scene.......Oh well we tried.
Snappy burfday pal!

W

I made a watermelon pinata cuz I know it's your most favorite melon and I stuffed it with one dollar bills and flammable lead based Mexican candy but Sophista-tiki or Dogbytes hung it over the awesome cake they made and of course when they torched the cake they also set the pinata on fire and the Mexican candy shot out of it like fireballs and the dollar bills burned up like dollar bills set on fire. You can see the video here on YouTube.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

I TRIED TO CALL HIM TODAY
TO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THAT
AND THE PUNK-ACE DON'T EVEN ANSWER HIS PHONE
LIKE HE'S TOO GOOD TO TALK TO ANYONE ON HIS BIRTHDAY!
WHAT A MEAN AND CRUEL MAN...
if you ever see him out in public
chase him!

Dawn...
woofs...
sorry about your birthday disasters...

Well after our first failled attempt at a suprise party, ( flames, trampling, gorrillas on the loose). we decided to have a much more subdued event last night. We all gathered in the waiting room at the hospital, ( some people were being treated for burns from the dollar bills) An assortment of hostess products were purchased from the vending machines and we made party decorations out of medical supplies. Everything smelled like bandaids. We waited and waited and waited , hours went buy. NO ANDY. By then the fun and excitement of a party was pretty much gone. Were we getting snubbed??, did something disasterous happen on the way to his own suprise party???, was there a back up on the freeway?. All the presents have been donated to goodwill, bummer cause there were some cool things!, the hostess products were passed around to the homelss guys milling around the emergency door, and everyone went home with a balloon made out of a surgical glove.
worst party ever!

https://tikicentral.com/uploads/3734/44e0b79e.jpg

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2009-02-23 09:27 ]

WOW....
maybe Andy's birthday
should be barred in all of the Continental United States....

R

THAT'S A DEPRESSING SURPRISE PARTY!!!

Andy....for shame!

Did I miss something?

KEN, DAWN, ELICIA, WOOF & RAVENNE~
I thank you, you beautiful people you. Sounds like a hell-bent, Gawd-awful fiesta, though.

We had a nice monk-like day in the confines of the abode. Portuguese pizza for lunch, some great Italian fud for dinner, interspersed with a few lovely Mai-tais, perfect Sangiovese and some SMOOOOOOOTH old scotch.

Thanks for 'memberin' this young, old knucklehead.

kisses for the kooks~

Andy

S

Happy Belated.
I'm all about being late.
I still have your xmas presents...

It's that time again......

Happy Birthday Lil Tiger!
Andy (the nazzler) has survived
for forty years this Monday!

Never once letting his
freakish features
manical laugh/giggle thing
joker-esque grin
shiny head
and handicapable musical skills
hold him back!

You're a Hero to us ALL!
Happy Birthday Big Fellah!

eagerly awaiting your numerous calls on Monday
reminding us all your birthday....
:)

GEEZER!

T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's to you...Cheers!

Happy Birthday Andy! Ok,enough celebrating already,back to work..go make another cd....go...NOW!! Luv ya bro!

WoooHooo! Happy Birthday!!

G
GROG posted on Sun, Feb 21, 2010 11:04 AM

Get a haircut, you hippy!

Pages: 1 18 replies