Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

I want ART! so ....

Pages: 1 17 replies

Here is ( one of ) my bids to support this whole TIKI O RAMA scene ....
I want to purchase an original work of art like a painting er' pastell,velvet ,what have you to brighten up the dreary burlap walls of my hut.
The catch ....I dont have alot of scratch ,I work in a retail store and live in a bacement dig ? but like I can offer about the area of a hundred bucks for this request .Now it doesn't have to be custom or even fresh or new ....could be something that somebody has hangin around their walls that they are growing indifferent to really I'm not to picky except to say that I would prefer a tiki somewhere in it cool ? I'm not trying to be unrealistic or insulting just offering my help in these tuff times and in the process getting something to keep me smiling while I sip my party soup ( like a 26 once party )
just pm me with yer offer if ya have one and I will send you my e mail address.
MaHaLo!

P.S If this works I'll do it again when I have more money ......

A

..daddy-o, daddy-o....hey, the hired help here at A-ToM-O! can help a cat out such as yerself...100$?!?! Look here, Jackson-I can whip something up for you on the fly, give me a whisper, a holler-whatever..'love to help out, indeed..

Z

The zero would also be happy to be a hero. PM me with details!

..this can be a new forum topic ......rather than all the artists here try to sell their stuff all the time to fellow tikiphiles (myself included), ....why not have those that want art post how much they would be willing to, or afford to spend in these economic hard times and have the artists answer the call.....

hey TIKIVILLE!
I got a crapload of tiki art
and,like the hydra....
i sell one
and paint seven to replace it! :lol:
Got a bunch of small works ranging from 50-100
as well as larger,mo' expAnsive ones too!
here's just the back room of the studio!
take your pick
PM me
and I'll tell you if i still have it here!

Like cool man. Here's a beatnik stylized Ku for your digs. 100 clams, but the shipping would put you way over. Like a long shot Mr. Ville.

choices....gotta mull over all the cool res ponces and get back to folks when I'm on my computer on monday , thanks for all the great offers keep em coming!

Great to meet you TIKIVILLE! Not tiki, but these were fun to do. They are ink and enamel on paper at 14"x17". $45. ea. + shipping...... Just pm me for details if you're interested in any of them! Thanks for looking....

On 2009-02-28 23:43, Sam Gambino wrote:
Great to meet you TIKIVILLE! Not tiki, but these were fun to do. They are ink and enamel on paper at 14"x17". $45. ea. + shipping...... Just pm me for details if you're interested in any of them! Thanks for looking....

These are GREAT!
stopped by your site ,there are some great things there too !
The Lingerer,breaktime at the torchroom,voodoo gear shift knob!....the blue Moai! ALL fantastic!

Z

I have to agree!! As an owner of a purple "Dinky Noggin" shotglass & a "Mort" mug(one of my favorites - Mai Tais at the bowling alley!), I share your enthusiasm for Sam's excellent art.

~ZeroTiki

Cool!
I got art for sale under $100.00 too.

"Waikiki Mystery"
Hand tinted wood cut $75

"Midnight Tiki"
another hand tinted wood cut $75

Water color$25

"Kon Tiki Dream 01"
This pencil study I am currently coloring in with washes in burnt Umber. $100.00
B~

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-03-18 21:02 ]

M
Murph posted on Wed, Mar 18, 2009 9:17 PM

Cool stuff.

Tiki Shark what are the dimensions of the "Midnight Tiki".

Thanks

Murph - that a 9" x 12.

yes , very cool , I dig the whole detective look !
thanks for the amazing art for sale offers !
I will definitely be getting back to you come payday...

Kon Tiki Dream #1

Here's what that pencil study looks like after I applied the washes.

Aloha!

Aloha TIKIVILLE!

Any one of these can be yours for a cool 100 clams:

(try to ignore the watermark)

All are 12"X12" acrylic on corner canvas and are wired for hanging.

This offer is open to you and anyone else who is interested. :)

Thanks fer lookin'!

great thread...!! and great concept... a kinda reverse auction... name the price and see what it will buy you!!.

Yes but the problem is you want it all ! lol
( not that that is a problem ,want is what keeps us going)
now the saving to acquire part thats the tuff one !

Pages: 1 17 replies