Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

tiki trash

Pages: 1 7 replies

A

'm new to the site so if my design seems wrong or offensive please let me know. critiques good or bad are welcome. i won't be offended i know how forums work so let me have it.

L

I am a huge fan of pin striping so I like it. Everyone needs a trash can so why not ?

Look forward to seeing some more of your work.

i like it....but writing "tiki trash " is kinda redundant....we can see it's a tiki...and we also see it's a trash can.....i would have put more pinstriping on the top lid than words...

good job though, it's cool!!

perhaps sven can buy it to dispose of alleged or improper tikis.... :)

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-03-31 14:22 ]

A

thanks for the comments, i was trying to go for a play on words "white trash" - "tiki trash" i'm an old punk rocker from the midwest so i'm kinda white trash. your right though it just doesn't fit the whole scheme the way that i thought it would. thanks for setting me straight. i'm going to try sell it, so it looks like i'll be doing some sanding, painting, and striping. i could do without the sanding though.

dude i would sell it as it is....it's worth a shot...why redo it on my account? It's already finished!!

i'm an old punk rocker from the midwest too....i probably know you!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-03-31 14:56 ]

I'm an old punk rocker from SoCal and I dig it! I'd love to have a pinstriped tiki trash receptacle for my disposables!

A

Hey kiki von tiki I'm always up for trades.

Welcome to TC AlleyKat. Great work & clever pun. I vote for leaving the lettering.

Pages: 1 7 replies