Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hi--I'm new to Tiki Central, and planet earth !

Pages: 1 17 replies

B

The adults who own me are always taking me to Tiki events and places, so I decided to get started on Tiki Central. Even though I'm only 6 months old, a lot of people know me, and I've been to many cool tiki places, like the old Sam's Seafood in Huntington Beach, Haliewa Joe's and the Caliente Tropics Hotel in Palm Springs, M Modern Gallery in Palm Springs, ( I actually met artists Chris Riccardi, Glenn Barr and Lynn Naylor!). I'm also pretty well known at the Aloha Grill and No Ka Oi in Huntington Beach. I'm acquainted with Holden at Tiki Farm, and I think he wants to make me the official baby of Tiki Farm.....
I'll keep you posted on my tiki adventures as I grow up... I think I heard my adults talking about baby pictures with some of Tiki Ray's carvings..I wonder what that is ? Anyway, I'm looking forward to an awesome life with lots of Aloha.... Bye for now !

H

ahhhh adorable little princess!

W

Neither your head band nor your pants are Tiki.

(Sorry, but the Tiki world is tough. Figured you should get used to it right off.)

Are you sure that isn't a tiare flower on the headband? And who has tiki long pants or sweats?

Welcome Babytiki. You are cute! Tiki-the next generation!!! Have you tried the Gerber's for the Latino population? Tropical fruits like Guava!! You'll love them (all tiki babies eat them!)

Aloha, little one!!

:drink: minus rum for you!!

Tacky

Q T Pie!

What a charmed life!
And consider yourself lucky for learning about Tiki from those who own you at such a tender age - I had to learn on the streets while waiting in line at Tiki Ti.

RB

Get that kid a Baby Bob Mai Tai Trainer from Squid!

HOW CAN A BABY HAVE SUCH A PERFECT COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?
ASTONISHING!
you are Amazing!
Welcome to TC!
:)

Aloha babytiki,
We knew your grandparents would start you off on the right foot! You sure are a cutie pie. :D
Tell grandma and grandpa to bring you to Chicago for a visit. We DO have TIKI here too!!!
xxooxx,
D&C

[ Edited by: BambooLodge 2009-04-23 08:50 ]

On 2009-04-22 20:15, Tacky Tiki wrote:
Welcome Babytiki. You are cute! Tiki-the next generation!!! Have you tried the Gerber's for the Latino population? Tropical fruits like Guava!! You'll love them (all tiki babies eat them!)

For the Latino population? Well AUWE! All this time I thought Gerber had gone Polynesian and did that for me...uh...I mean my keikis! ::wink::

You're a doll TikiBaby. Welcome to the Ohana.

B

Thanks to everybody for the wonderful welcome...even you woofmutt, I know there's some tuff tikis out there... but you're right..I need to learn to handle them all... To christiki295.....I'm waiting for the right time to tell my adults... but I'm planning on having my 21st birthday party at Tiki Ti's.....I'll make sure to invite you ! I'll be back with a posting soon.. Just so you remember me, here's what I look like today, no tiki wear, but it's a 60's mod look that I really like--hope you all like it too. Aloha to all !

L

On 2009-04-23 14:31, babytiki wrote:

Oh my word...I would make this child wear this wig everywhere! So freakin cute!

You wear it well, baby!

babytiki make sure you learn how to WooHoo :)

OMG-That MOD look with wig is SO adorable/hilarious!!

I couldn't help it-I had to post too! Maybe our little kamas can meet up at Tiki Oasis!

W

Dang, if the kid was sportin' a weird beard and holdin' a drink it'd look like half the guys on Tiki Central.

LOL-Love it!

Pages: 1 17 replies