Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Find the Flashing Moai - Win a T-shirt

Pages: 1 15 replies

Somewhere on our website there is a little flashing Moai.
http://www.cheekytiki.com
First person to find it and email with the correct page URL wins a 2007 London Luau T-shirt.
Once won, the Moai will be moved and it starts again.

wow you his him good. I dug all over the place

I cannot,for the life of me
find a Moai in an overcoat on your page....
no flashing found...
:(

Thanks for playing, we've had a winner who has been notified and the Flashing Moai is on the move again.
Another T-shirt up for grabs.
This is exhausting!
Oh and you were all right , just not fast enough.

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2009-04-30 13:15 ]

M
S

On 2009-04-30 13:12, cheekytiki wrote:
Thanks for playing, we've had a winner who has been notified and the Flashing Moai is on the move again.
Another T-shirt up for grabs.
This is exhausting!
Oh and you were all right , just not fast enough.

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2009-04-30 13:15 ]

http://www.cheekytiki.com/terms.htm

You are supposed to email us, not just tell everyone, wheres the fun in that. This is also being run on Facebook and through our mailing list. THE FIRST PERSON TO EMAIL US WINS.

And again...........go

This one has to be harder

M

Arrghh! I thought I won. Say La Vee, it would have bee nice too as my London Luau 007 t-shirt has become a wee shrunk in the laundry. Mine does have its connection to memories of a great weekend in London, though.

Fun contest, Jamie. Also, that website sure has grown. Searching for the little moai was a great way to peruse all the wares. Some fine media/press you've attained. Congrats...

Now, all this Cheekytiki, Luau, and fun tiki talk has me wishing for another visit to London. Somebody over there in the U.K. has to owe me a Mai Tai. A year without London? Ewwww, 2009 is looking bleak.

Cheers,
midnite

MT

I just found him, and e-mailed. Did I win?

No, but here's another chance.

L

I won. Its cuz I rule :wink:

L

Hey Cheekytiki I got the shirt today.

I totally had forgotten about it honestly so when I found it in my mailbox it was a pleasant surprise.

Gracias!

Liz ...lets see a pic of it.

Pages: 1 15 replies