Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Jerk

Pages: 1 13 replies

Is the greatest comedy film ever made.

[Edited by hanford to change the case the subject to title case]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2003-04-03 14:55 ]

D

its so totally dorky, but every year, when Pac Bell delivers the yellow pages, my husband and i yell "the new phone books are here, the new phone books are here"..

i think im going to put the jerk and 3 amigos on my netflix list!

M

If dorks are what you are looking for I suggest Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman in the underappreciated Ishtar. If you liked Martin singing "I'm Picking out a Thermos for You" I think you will enjoy Hoffman's
"I'm Saving Some Love in My Will". Worst movie ever? No way.

T

I would have to put caddyshack up there.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-04-03 06:52 ]

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-04-03 06:53 ]

T

Woody Allen's "Sleeper" or "Take the money and run".

Actually, I hear that they are going to be doing a new Three Amigos soon. It's about time. Now if they just don't screw it up...

I don't need you, I don't need anything... except this remote control, and this chair..... but other than that!

...and this Thermos...

...and this ashtray...

...and this lamp...

T

And this tiki mug...

S

And this table......

The FUNNIEST movie ever......
I liked it when he said "I GOT IT" (rhythm) And Tosh his brother said: "See a doctor and get rid of it".....AAHAHHAHA.......

W

In the past, at various places of work, I too have greeted the arrival of new phone books with "The new phone books are here! The New phone books are here!" No one has ever got it. What kind of world do we live in?

A friend of mine's band was playing an acoustic show in LOng Beach last year one time and they started playing this song that I knew I had hard before but couldn't place. As the song progressed it started to really bug me where I knew the song from. Right at the end I realized it was the song that Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters are singing while on their picnic at the park in "The Jerk", I think it's called, "I know" or "Tonight you belong to me"

Pages: 1 13 replies