Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Tiki Roommate wanted!

Pages: 1 8 replies

If anyone wants to share a 3bdr/2 bath with me in beautiful sunny Dublin, CA (near Pleasanton, East Bay, CA) I am looking for a roommate!

Here is my ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/roo/1165282258.html

And, of course, it includes unlimited use of the Tiki Lounge!

[ Edited by: dangergirl299 2009-05-12 10:13 ]

L

I wonder why I never knew you lived in Dublin/Pleasanton? I am in Tracy so I am super close to you. I was also thinking about moving but 1)I have so much freakin stuff that it barely all fits in my apt and 2) I have a cat. Who snores. AND barks like a dog.

Bummer on both counts because its very rare to find a roommate who has the same interest as you :)

I hope you fnd a good trusting roomie who doesn't see a tiki bar and think its reason to blast Buffet :wink:

J

Ooohhh, that is SO tempting! If only I didn't hate the thought of doubling my commute time!

OMG...I am crying...9+

I wish you good luck in finding a roomie. I lived in Dublin for 26 years and it is a GREAT location. Fabulous shopping and close to everything. Plus TIKI...what more can you ask for. :wink:

MT

Okay, which of us is going to be the first to edit this ad, since the link that Dangergirl posted takes you directly to the "Manage your posting" page, which includes option to edit this post?

I suggest modifying the ad to the following:

Live with a superhero!!!
That's right, you read that correctly. Now is your chance to live with your very own superhero! How often do you get the chance to move into the west wing of The Tiki Hall of Justice and Mixology? My guess is NEVAR. Well now is your chance. Not only can you assist the one and only Dangergirl with the fighting of crime, but you will also have access to the tools to whip up one mighty fine Painkiller. Supervillains need not apply, unless you're incredibly handsome, and don't mind being roped with the magic lasso.

Well it was funny while it was there. I was thinking...what a brilliant ploy to find the perfect Tiki guy. :wink:

ha - thanks!

!se habla espanol!

TWO

Mai Tai,
You are MY Super Hero.

update: this room will be available again this month, if anyone is looking for a room to rent, with access to the tiki bar...

Pages: 1 8 replies