Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

We Need Your Help - Silent Auction at OHANA Luau at the Lake

Pages: 1 4 replies

C

Last year at Hot Rod Hula Hop V we had our first-ever SILENT AUCTION, which was a roaring SUCCESS!!!! The silent auction helped make the recent donation by the F.O.M. to the Easter Island Foundation a reality......you can read more about that here: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31833&forum=1 & here: http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/news/index.php?s=easter+island+foundation&sentence=AND&submit=Search

& A big, giant MAHALO to the many TCers who contributed to the effort by donating fabulous art, carvings, and lots of cool & funky stuff!!

This year at OHANA Luau at the Lake, we're looking to build on last year's Silent Auction success by again offering up fun & cool stuff. Help us send some tikiphiles home with some great stuff & raise money for a great cause! So.....we're seeking your original works of art/craft, carvings, mugs, cool & funky stuff, etc.

....and you'll get listed on the OHANA event Magazine Donor list :D

Proceeds from the Silent Auction will go to a combination of The Easter Island Foundation & into a fund being used to help the FOM to officially gain non-profit status, so that we can continue to do good works & raise money for various charities on the local, national & global level.

We've got a few cool items from Sponsors & I've had a few TCers contact me already with donations, which is AWESOME!!!!
All others who want to help out for a good cause, please just shoot me a PM :D

A BIG MAHALO for your support of the FOM & The Easter Island Foundation!!!

And you check out all the FUN to be had at OHANA Luau at the Lake here: http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Hope to see you THERE!!!!

&, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few views of last year's auction FUN! :D

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-05-13 21:34 ]

C

We've got some REALLY GREAT stuff coming in for the Silent Auction - a BIG MAHALO to all who have PMed me with donations!!!!

Please consider helping out by donating some cool stuff & helping us to raise money for The Easter Island Foundation.

Shoot me a PM with questions & donations.

MAHALO!!!

C

**A BIG, BIG MAHALO to all who donated to the OHANA Luau at the Lake Silent Auction!!!

We had many truly wonderful items donated, which helped us to raise money for the Easter Island Foundation!**

Watch for an announcement in the next couple of months on the donation to the EIF made possible through these generous donations :D

Here are a few views from the auction fun & games for your viewing pleasure:

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-10-05 10:39 ]

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-10-05 11:08 ]

T
TikiG posted on Mon, Oct 5, 2009 10:45 AM

I don't know what happened, but I can't view the pictures posted!

Please submit them from your desktop.

C

hmmmm.....not sure what happened - I think it's fixed now?

I logged out of TC & viewed the thread and I could see the images imbedded in the post just fine, so I think they are OK?

Pages: 1 4 replies