Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Tiki Central is breaking me...

Pages: 1 14 replies

P

First it was the tikis, paddles, carvings, makaus.

Once I got those down and paid for I thought I might get a break.

But no.

Monday, martiki and BooLoo swing into the Rusty Key for a little luau action, then the next night it's Hot Lava, the martikis and we make three couples at the ultra-gastronomical-delight, Bern's Steakhouse.

As if that wasn't enough, I drive up to Knoxville on Friday to go to Swanky's wedding.

I wasn't counting on having real friendships develop here. Those are expensive and time consuming. I'm going to have to ask that no one else become friends with me for at least 12 months. And the friends I've already made, I'm going to have to ask you to become enemies for a time.

Except for flounder who is a cheap date if I ever knew one.

Pablus you are blessed!! FYI I am a pretty cheap date, too!!

Pabs,
Can I be your friend?
(There's a dollar in it for ya)

P

I'm sorry, but... no.

H

Uhm...hello!!!!

next time I'm down that way maybe we can be friends for realz!
we have tried over the years - though!

On 2009-05-16 11:14, pablus wrote:
And the friends I've already made, I'm going to have to ask you to become enemies for a time.

Can we wait until after Hukilau this year to switch over to enemy status?

And then..... if we become enemies, would six months be OK? I'm not sure I could sustain the energy for a full year. :wink:

P

Tell you what, Chip.

You get me that fezzed monkey who serves drinks that I've always wanted and we can be buddies for life. If you can't find one, then I'll give you a 3 months friends extension with an option out after 60 days. If you can find a better deal than that then take it, man.

Hukilau. I forgot about that.
I just heard my wallet groan.

W

I'm going to have to ask that no one else become friends with me for at least 12 months.

Consider it done, dumbass.

(I'll do pert near anything for someone I ain't gonna be friends with.)

P

heh.

I knew you, of all people, would understand since you don't have any friends.

:wink: (That's for everyone else, woofmutt gets it anyway)

How on earth do you handle such overwhelming popularity?

:)

Thank YOU for your hospitality when I was visiting you a couple years back.

Good Riddance!

I'm in. Piss off.

(Does it still count if I tried to be friends? And I signed the Hope and Crosby look-alikes after all..., since I never heard back. Probably couldn't have afforded you anyway, since I know what you've been throwing your money away on. Not that I haven't been doing pretty much the same thing -- and I have the same problem that Timo has, spending $$ on Squid's "Spirit Hut" and it doesn't hold booze worth a damn.)

S :wink: K

(edited for editorial umbrage)

[ Edited by: Son-of-Kelbo 2009-05-21 21:04 ]

Well my Friend,

I assume I dont count, you never come to see me, and as last year, I will only see you for 5 days this year. Also have some excellent smokes I'll be bringing ya. See you in a few weeks!

P

Pages: 1 14 replies