Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Feed me at Oasis!!

Pages: 1 20 replies

Once again I am trying to make my way to Oasis by selling a big tiki for way below market value. $400 (plane ticket and hotel)!!!! The tiki is 8' with the rootball, total length is 12'.

I am willing to deliver in FL for gas $$ (within reason). I am going to Pensacola for the 4th so if you want him up there please act quickly.

unfinished

finished with several coats of Spar urethane

PM for more info.

[ Edited by: AlohaStation 2009-07-22 17:28 ]

B

Somebody BUY this Tiki!!! Send Aloha some love today!!

OK Aloha, I have the the downstairs apartment in my home open....GROG has already laid claim to the back bedroom, but there is a queen size air mattress in the main downstairs room with your name on it if you need it? I think the Hotel is sold out at this point - I could be wrong?

Damn nice tiki there buddy...someone is going to get a steal of a deal on this baby! :)

You should change the thread title to "Second Annual Send Me To Oasis". :D

Good luck with the sale. What's that, less than half price, at least!

J

On 2009-06-19 10:35, Babalu wrote:
I think the Hotel is sold out at this point - I could be wrong?

The Crowne Plaza (fka Hanalei) is sold out, but the organizers have made arrangements with two other nearby hotels for overflow. The rate at the Kings Inn is much better than the Hanalei prices!

http://www.tikioasis.com/book_hotel/

Thanks for the support. I have an opportunity to split a room with someone that already has a reservation if I can get there! It is priced at LESS THAN HALF what I wanted. Good experiences and timeless stories are more valuable to me. Going to Oasis again would be priceless - help me out and help recession-proof your tiki bar!!

:) bump :)

This rootball is a STEAL! SsweeetT carves are TIGHT!!

If you've ever dreamt of wanting a tiki:

(1) to reflect your glowing inner tikiness.
(2) to provide poolside entertainment at sacrificial BBQ's.
(3) or just to make the nieghbors scream, "Good lord, it's HUGE!!!"

Tom's da man... AlohaStation is da name... and tell'em "Jonesey sent ya!"

BUY! BUY!! BUY NOW!!! * or suffer being tiki-less the rest of your life...* :wink:

Thanks for the BUMP. He's going on Craigslist tonight!!

Wish I had the $ to spare right now, I'd snap him up! Good luck with the sale.

-adrian

http://mobiletikibar.com

You have till the beginning of August!!

Hey Aloha!
Maybe it's the price
despite being a GREAT deal
and an AWESOME tiki
it is still a lil bit pricey for most...

The "Send Marina to Oasis" is only $10 for a raffle ticket..
and the CHANCE to win a Thor piece

Perhaps a smaller piece
something you could mail to someone
expands your potential market...

Auction it up like a raffle
with an affordable raffle ticket price

You'd probably get a LOT more folks into it!

next year we should have a donated art charity
to send you,Benz,Paipo,Tama,hewey,Clarita,Bai,etc all to Oasis!

Start the festivities a few months early
AND IT COULD HAPPEN!

man! Hope you can make it out here!
and sneak Will in your suitcase!
:)

Yes - I know! But that's the deal I want to make.

[ Edited by: AlohaStation 2009-07-07 08:31 ]

On 2009-06-30 12:44, little lost tiki wrote:
next year we should have a donated art charity
to send you,Benz,Paipo,Tama,hewey,Clarita,Bai,etc all to Oasis!

amen to dat! good luck tom. i dig the tiki you're bringing.

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2009-06-30 13:52 ]

I'd buy it today if shipping wouldn't kill me....That tiki you're bringing is very cool!!

Well, after many disheartening discussions about shipping the big guy, I am now offering "Protek Ya Tings" for sale (I will include an original hand-carved pendant). $400 + shipping. Carved in solid Mahogany and approx 40" tall. Please PM me with any questions.

Still hoping to go??

This is a "Somebody Please Buy Tom's Stuff" BUMP.

This guy BELONGS at Tiki Oasis; The Carving Hut won't be the same without him...

Somebody Please By Tom's Stuff! :D

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!

YAY!

so you're gonna be coming to Oasis,Tom?

or was this just a well-executede publicity stunt?

the carving Village NEEDS you!

It just happened so no plans have been cemented. YES - I do plan on being there!! May need some help from the Ohana. Stay tuned!!

Still waiting to see if I can get the time off for Oasis (should know Monday). Alright - Flight and a night is taken care of, now I need to finance the rest of the trip - food, liquor another night in the hotel... money is tight and my household income is spent. So here's the deal. I have some leftover pendants that I made for Hukilau. These are my first venture into the world of production. Shoot me a PM to reserve the ones you want. I accept PayPal.

$10/each

Group #1

Group #2

Group #3

Group #4

Group #5

Group #6

[ Edited by: AlohaStation 2009-07-23 06:16 ]

B

Nice group of stuff Aloha, and the Hairball was really a Bargain for whoever got it.
Hope you make enough to get to Oasis.

Pages: 1 20 replies